Post your worst political takes

Post your worst political takes

Attached: 20220710_180053.jpg (632x934, 63.65K)

>food is free

I hate city fags and women so much bros

NY Times political cartoonist weighs in on the military.

To be fair there is a small segment of psychos (mainly SF) who joined just to kill people but they'd be just as happy shooting Mexicans

Attached: NYT2.jpg (1050x668, 276.63K)

>trading food for 8 hours a day becomes my job just to stay alive and get what I want
>everyone does this
>industrial society collapses due to inefficiency
idk it seems like a really good take to me.

Attached: eu.jpg (507x341, 24.15K)

kek

Attached: file.png (367x369, 191.71K)

>I enrolled to fight wars for Israel
>...not to defend my country!

Attached: 5ie3XEQ (1).jpg (870x720, 295.6K)

>enrolled
>white mustache
>implying anyone joins the military for anything other than surviving in a doggy dog world.

>monoculture
leftists cannot into farming

It is retard. Plant seed. Wait. Eat. The plant and the earth does everything for you. I planted tomatoes and I gather then every day. I have grapes maturing. I had cherries from my two trees, now than I can eat. Mulberries too. The figs are ripe. My chickens are eating my extra lettuces while grazing. I don't have to do shit. That's white culture. I made one pond 5 years ago and I don't have to water shit. I made raised beds and I don't have to weed, my chickens eat weeds and insects every season. The problem is not free food, it's boredom.

self sufficiency vs depending on corporations
food is free

Based Italian nature pilled nigga, sieg heil.

Not so easy if you live in a desert or subarctic climate

What about meat? Did a vegan make this? I’ll exterminate them. I love the concept of extermination

Americans tried this with the first colony, when some decided to do nothing and almost starve to death and some did. Capitalism was introduced where you could grow and trade what you wanted for profit to buy what you wanted. They don’t really teach that probably because sometimes people are inherently lazy and shouldn’t have a part in society.

what about being born? checkmate bible thunpers

the chad egg-man, the potent cattle-master wi ll be kings of such an arrangement, as these are the keys to true satisfaction. Fisher chads as well depending on area and access to fish

Its not free. You paid for your food with the work of growing it — which is hard work. Then you bartered that food for other food people worked for.

This is a barter economy and it does work but that woman's understanding of it is stupid.

The phrase is “dog eat dog world.”
Its a very common mistake.

>Crop off the bottom 2 lines

Ohh noooooo! Sounds horrible!! Where shall we get all our Roundhouse pesticide chemicals for our urine samples??

>Biden is a better choice than trump.

Attached: received_729456871645380.jpg (370x551, 19.11K)

Zero reading comprehension

>muh garden
Why do hippies and preppers think they can live on 30 cucumbers a year?

Then die or adapt.