Oh noooo

we cant let putin send nonwhites to die in ukraine! how awful

Attached: based.png (808x683, 335.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RYmrS6Uj_0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is how putin is saving the white race zbros!!!!!!!

is all this shit reverse psychology propaganda to make us become fascist? os this what they want? because it looks like so

youtube.com/watch?v=RYmrS6Uj_0w
REDDIT ATHIEST CRINGE REDDIT ATHIEST CRINGE

Where’s the problem brit and leaf cucks? I hope everyone dies

hello captain sweden, dodge any grenade attacks on the way to the pride parade today?

>minorities
>family members
>White woman
lol

yeah I don't get it are they trying to make us like Putin

Minorities being sent to their death triggered you? I hope they all die, what do you hope for leaf? A new dragon dildo? Gigantic fucking faggot

Ukraine should start storing their ammunition in, or in VERY close proximity to nuclear power plants lol... Let Russia try to destroy those and see how it works out for them.

Savior of white race sending shitskins to murder and rape whites now this is 5K backgammon

Weastoids, who are knee deep in blood from their colonization of Africa , cannot comprehend another European ethnicity not having been genocidal maniacs.

They cannot co pretend that LE MINORTIES fight for their land- the Russian federation, since in Westtoid mind a minority is always a Vitim of historic opression .

Attached: 1657468390599m.jpg (675x1024, 183.19K)

arming and equipping minorities for combat but actually it's all a 4D interdimensional snakes and ladders play by putin because he hates non-whites and wants ukrops to kill them. I salute the master strategist. brilliant move, just absolutely brilliant.

Attached: 1655548694917.jpg (576x442, 66.74K)

when hohol speaks of russians he always speaks of himself, meaning there is probably more news of piggy mobilization

OH NO RUSSIA IS RACIST

WE’RE DOOOOMED

yaaaaaaaaas pls do more VDV assaults and kill the oinkrops hahahahah
Z!

Attached: 1646932320777.png (876x951, 864.34K)

Haha you actually still believe ukraine got a sliver of a chance? Why not send in your minorities to die, it’s all going to end one way anyway.

ukrainians have no chance against the fearsome steppe warriors who are based and heckin valid

Attached: 1645237620193.webm (480x640, 2.69M)

Oh, i responded to a bot, nvm then. But in the case you’re not, please outline how ukraine will come out of this ”on top”, step by step. Will god himself come down ans even the playing field?

It's fascinating that after 200 years and 3 political systems Russia is still using the same old tactics and has the same mentality. Nowadays minority management is even more important as ethnic Russians don't have kids anymore like back in the days so it's a valuable resource to Putin now. Young ethnic Russians in mioscov or Petersburg are all sissies and would not get into military willingly anyway.

fuck off zfaggot

russia is compromised
ukraine is compromised
each in its own way
dont go out of your way to defend or support either side
what you should do is observe what jews do in the meantime