Be mutt

>Be mutt.
>Get raped :(
Why brown men can't control themselves?

Attached: images - 2022-07-10T183151.979.jpg (739x415, 59.4K)

yeah the chicanx infestation is the cause

Women are retards who don't have guns

>no sweden
fake chart

>no Japan

questionable

My guess is that the definition of rape varies for each country. In the US maybe staring at a woman for more than 6 seconds is considered rape, as in Sweden (which is not in the chart) it is only considered rape if you are white.

They prefer groping to penetration

They must really like getting raped

>India that low
calling bs

It’s from male prison rape. US is a horrific tyranny

Wheres Sweden?

Who has the meme about women not feeling safe to walk the streets at night while signing petitions to release criminals from prison

I thought Sweden was #1

Japan doesn't take rape that seriously so they barely even report on it

It being any higher would imply it's law enforcement wasn't 3rd world tier

oh right
>cases

this. More men get raped by men in the US than women get raped by men. And thats a good thing!

Attached: 75159578_3200122300212370_7363396123874033664_n.jpg (888x888, 62.9K)

>reported rapes

Now do per Capita.

>total
>ignores population size differences
Kys immediately

White women, you get raped more then I expected, no wonder you have so many tattoos and dyed hair, social economic factors though

Attached: racial rape.png (500x357, 67.57K)

unless those numbers are per capita the chart is worthless.

This isn't a chart of the number of raped females per capita(what you're fucking supposed to do). Its a chart of the total number of recorded cases of rape in both genders, yet the picture is of a female for emotional blackmail. You think Umbuku raping Matumbe's wife 29 times in Mozambique is recorded even once? Also America is 4x the population of Germany. Do per capita and Germany has half the rape America has, not the 10% depicted in the chart. The chart has been made retarded on purpose, for the sole reason of emotionally blackmailing men to support abortion after roe v wade got deleted.

Attached: 7807263a5bdebb03da66e2c6cdacc88b.png (699x768, 518.97K)

Attached: FireShot Capture 031 - Rape Statistics by Country 2022 - worldpopulationreview.com.png (1081x576, 83.22K)

Officer, I am here to report I was raped a billion times. The whole of India ran a train on me

Attached: 582.png (1594x1160, 624.96K)

>Be a retard
>Not realize that american women have created a culture of rape
>All other countries women just shut up and take it
>You look at a woman wrong, she was raped
>More police presence than any other country
>More niggers than any other country.
You should be raped.

Rape cases are more prevalent here because women are gods in this land you fool. Im even afraid to type this because a women might go to my ISP and read my posts (they probably are)