I cannot afford groceries

I cannot afford groceries
I will likely be dead within the next 6 months

Attached: bing.png (458x600, 228.53K)

Why did John Cena betray us by learning Mandarin and going to China?

Ramen and eggs and some fruit like apples. Beans are also good, but don't overdo like some people suggest

Attached: ohhno.png (608x541, 411.21K)

Don't worry we have a social safety net that is set up like a ponzi scheme and that requires an endless torrent of immigrants to sustain.

Attached: 1657403288965.jpg (220x354, 17.77K)

Nice

I had to move back in with my parents at 32 when I lost my job. I can't find another job either. My savings is running out and I'm deathly afraid what will happen after since I still have some bills... like car insurance and phone. My confidence has been in the toilet lately and I hardly leave my room. I just want to end it all. I'm wondering if my car is old enough to die from the exhaust.

Tuna, oil, rice

>leaf will die
Nothing of value will be lost

It'll happen to you.

Just go down to Mexico and cross the border; Uncle Joe will feed you.

kill jews for living
never give up

Attached: 1547470217602.png (1415x1450, 2.56M)

Red beans and rice with chicken broth. Throw some spinach in the broth.

Also, go to church. You'll get fed after mass.

This country veils itself as a developed, civilized nation when in reality its as corrupt as ex bloc countries and just as poor. Of course jews are to blame, this government engorges itself while the rest of us struggle and starve to death

This is coming soon.

Attached: food thief.webm (460x570, 1.88M)

K keep me posted

Learn to steal.

I like the cut of his jib. Kiff, promote this dog to be my first lieutenant.

Look up where your local food banks are, they give free food to those in need, and get on whatever the Canadian version of food stamps is. I don't know the specifics about Canada but if it's anything like the US it's really hard to starve to death if you know where the gibs are. Worst case you can dumpster dive behind pizza places, bakeries, etc after closing time, they throw out leftover good food at the end of the day

the chinese love white celebrities. he probably gets paid 10 times the amount for half the work every time he does it in/for china

I have at least a year of food and have a well for water.

Attached: pepestones2.webm (854x480, 763.68K)

zats ze plan
you vill eat the bugs
and you vill be happy.

Attached: 1651346388903.png (593x584, 16.58K)

hey me too
you're not special bitch

No, even a slim person has enough fat to not die from zero food that long.

Apply for food stamps.

learn farming and what local plants are edible. buy from local farmers. hunt if you can manage it.

did you vote in the last election?

did you participate in the freedom convoy

Attached: Maverick_Party_logo.png (270x106, 10.4K)

if you're in Ontario I can sympathies with you. it's only gonna get extremely worse no matter how much cope they shit feed you on the news.

I did this

Attached: 1642930097878.jpg (524x428, 79.44K)

Yes and yes
I hope the PPC wins someday

I live close to Thunder Bay which is the shittiest, most rancid and backwards city I have ever seen in my entire life.

what happened john and why did you use a canadian VPN for your thread? you should be in China.

Attached: 1536368625779.png (721x618, 809.75K)

Why don't you turn to banditry?

Attached: 1656510747967.jpg (570x760, 101.05K)

SO I SAID, YOU WILL EAT BUGS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: funny tru.jpg (960x540, 190.32K)

That may come eventually and when I'm forced to it I will have absolutely zero remorse. It will be korbin time then and thenceforth until the end of my life

BING CHILLING

Steal copper, cash it in, easy win for bad times.