Why is this the only country in the nordics with balls?

Why is this the only country in the nordics with balls?

Attached: image_large.jpg (768x511, 163.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jt7Gq6bvXWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It sure is strange how the one country that sent its jews away after WW2 is in a much better situation that its surrounding counterparts. Makes you think.
>verification not required

aebelskivers?
thought you had swedish meatballs?

Do you have to get vaxxed to work there?

That's a good question what happen sven?

Denmark?

Iceland?

Why are they flying the Danish flag in Bergen

They learn from their neighbours mistakes.

cause all your port cities look the same and that's not bergen

Are we ignoring the fact that protests in the Netherlands has escalated to them claiming independence and sovereignty?

yeah that's why they culled the entire population of minks because of covid
so based!!!

If only all Danes spoke with this accent so I could actually understand them:
youtube.com/watch?v=jt7Gq6bvXWk

>aebelskivers?
æbleskiver is already plural. 1 æbleskive, 2 æbleskiver. Literal translation is æble = apple, skiver = slices. Not sure why it's called that, they may have used apples back in the day. Some also put prunes in them which is nasty.

Can't understand her, she talks so quickly. Nikolai literally just speaks like a normal person.

The best part of that debacle was our PM praising the Jews - calling them victims in a debate that had nothing to do with kikes - either right before or after the culling.

What's his accent/dialect? I can understand him perfectly... other Danes... not so much

Just normal danish to me, very neutral. You probably can't undertand the cunts from cbh, I sometimes can't either.

It's probably just that he speaked slowly and articulated the words relatively well. Unlike the Norwegian women talking like a machine gun.

He's an international actor, so he has probably had proper vocal training that cured the famous Danish kartoffeltunge. It's a standard greater Copenhagen accent.

idk who the fuck makes these fucking threads
EVERY nation in the west is kike infested rat hole, no matter how "based" it seems.
EVERY nations implements globohomo agenda, the only difference being the rate at which they do it so that there isn't world wide revolt against kikes, which this time would end up in every jew being genocided alongside their allies

>It's a standard greater Copenhagen accent.
No it's not lol, you sound like retards.

What European country did you have to get vaxxed to work? Afaik, most just had home office for a while.

We live on a fucking plain with water on all sides. You honestly thought we would survive for thousands of years without acumen? Wouldn't be surprised if we were the lost tribe of Dan and the seat of world power secretly rests in our capital by now, lest people forget that 18th century masonry and illuminati orders were most prominent here and likely still are.

That's why they all worship Saturn - they just need time.
That being said, I suppose there would be merit to identify the least Jew infested country to see what they are doing right. It wouldn't be Denmark though. We are okay but nowhere near the top.

On his wiki it says that he's from Southern Zealand, but I don't hear it at all. Do you?
My bet is that he fucked off from the boring suburbs of Tybjerg to fucking 10/10 Stacys in statens teaterskole to fucking 10/10s across the world right after. Why would he still have the accent of his suburban shithole in the start of his 50's after living abroad for 20 years. You're the retard.