Some guy tried to rape my gf

Sorry to complain about my personal life, like some kind of greek guy, but here it goes. A few weeks ago my gf’s roommate (who’s a huge whore) brought home some random guy. She apparently said he could crash on the couch. Except, he invited himself in with her roommate, then fucked her. She said she was paralyzed with fear and couldn’t move. She ended up hiding in the bathroom and locking the door. The guy wandered into my gf’s room and she remembers waking up to him pulling her covers and top off. She woke up and chased him outta the house.

Attached: 5106E7FD-F874-4FC4-927B-42E3B0068BC5.gif (220x124, 792.48K)

Sounds like she wanted it

The question is: what are you going to do about it?

Sounds like you may grab your first murder charge user. It’s better to bring a group of like 10 people (maybe a few women), and beat the literal life out of that guy.

If your girlfriend associates with whores strongly enough to live with one your girlfriend is also a white and probably asked for it.

Also a whore*

Hey asshole, that's the presidents son you're talking about.

Attached: 1657399788571~2.jpg (448x423, 24.94K)

What were they wearing

Thanks for letting me know, I guess.

Attached: 1602949726883.jpg (800x778, 84.21K)

Not to sound demoralizing or anything but that sounds like she didn't tell you the whole story.
And that theres some small lies involved as well.

ok what state you in op? im kinda interested in this if you are still here, if not im gonna play some cod

Attached: we lost.jpg (408x517, 60.37K)

Your gf should be at home with you, not hanging around sluts. You're only as good as the company you keep.

Id break up with her before this bothers you further. Women and every resulting consequence from them is not worth it.

Tbh...

The guy that raped your gf? It was me.

If your gf was raped and got pregnant, would you want her to get an abortion?

Let the trickle truth begin.
There was no rape involved, she fucked him.

if she's living with a room mate that invites strangers over, she's asking to be raped.

Dump her, no excuses.

Attached: highIQmeme_20220703173922_20220710174622.jpg (500x664, 72.37K)

The thing is too… I had just told her I loved her the night before and I'm in my late twenties and have never been in a relationship this serious

Do something about it or call the cops. Either way fuck off to reddit.

sounds like your girlfriend's roommate wanted it. dont invite greeks, niggers, or wiggers into your home

100%
SC

So why are you here telling us about it instead of beating the living shit out of him? Can't take him one on one? Then hit him in the knee with something hard and you'll own his ass after that.