WEF is not evil as you guys think they are

Unironic member of WEF here. Came to Any Forums because this place seems like the source of all the uninformed conspiracies that are damaging the forum's PR. I'm gonna clear up misconceptions:

>WEF wants to force you to "eat ze bugs"

This is a blatant alt right lie. While it's true that we want to pioneer and develop the field of farmable insects, there are many other food sources we envision for the future that are eco friendly to produce, like vegetables or even lab grown meat.

>WEF wants youu to own nothing

This is a mischaracterization of the truth. We want to REDUCE not elliminate private property ownership. Rest assured, you'll still be allowed to own an apartment in a walkable sustainable city. There will also be ownership of escooters, bikes, and for some lucky ones, electric vehicles.

>WEF has no purpose

The purpose of WEF is to direct the future of humanity towards sustainable means. It is multinational and transcends borders, our aims will be inclusive for EVERYONE. Our main focuses are reforming agriculture, reforming transport, reforming payment, and elliminating nationalism and racism.

Attached: 1607679556283.jpg (977x867, 157.23K)

Klaus we know you want to centralize energy and food supply and take guns away using "stakeholder capitalism" as a means for creating an authoritarian overthrow of all institutions which do not support you having absolute power. We're not stupid. Bezmenov warned us decades ago.

>Unironic member of WEF here
source ?

Blah blah blah, it's for the good of humanity goyim! Trust us.

That's how it always starts. But how will it end?

>Unironic
Stopped reading right there
Nice larp
Get cancer with all of them faggots that step foot in Davos for yearly faggotry.

commies always same the shit and then you have several dozen milions people starving to death and eating each other and no one taking responsibility for this genocide
its all on you criminal

Darwinism and self regulated pure free market capitalism doesnt give a fuck about your grooming

Attached: unknown.png (799x800, 812.25K)

Sri lanka followed the wef and esg lead and banned fertilzer with the PREDICTABLE result that crops failed and now everyone is starving and the wef has crushed the first nation, thousands of people are starving right now directly because the acts of the wef, this alone justifies already the murder of every single member of the wef. Not enough without blinking the wef are now trying to do the same to the Netherlands. You are communist scum already responsible for a famine, you deserve death.

Attached: pepe.jpg (1000x871, 60.91K)

it pains me to know there are people I've met who actually believe these things at face value.
That is some toxic positivity.

SHUT up kike, YOUR time is coming soon enough

like I know they are 'just' africans but thats still thousands of starving kids. and I just learned that starvation causes death.

What makes you think you can just impose your will on other people simply because you have an opinion?

Obvious bait, but these WEF people are doing this mainly to secure their own position.
We need to pay so they can keep their luxuries. And their great reset is a ploy to avoid responsibilities for their own actions.

You talk in a way that means I will kill you for trying to take my rights away before you finish your sentences.
Who are you to allow or control.
Survival of the fittest.
And if that means we group together and kill a bunch of WEF at the top, that is what we will do.
NO ONE elected WEF. You forget that.
Your post just made everyone hate the organisation more, self appointed cunts.
The way you talk is so clueless, it is our duty to exterminate you.
No one elected you.
No one wants you.
You are stating how we will be "allowed"... that is tyranny and you must die.

tldr headline says enough. youre an uncurable faggot.

kys fucking faggot WEF globalistnigger. Everyone hates you as they should. You will never win, Christ will throw you into the pits of hell for all of eternity. You will never merge with machine. You will always have a baby dick.

Attached: 1647923201457.jpg (827x694, 41.59K)

yep they are still flying with private jets and have 6 villas to their name and only eat meat, they literally dont follow by example and deliberatly so, one privat jet burns as much nitrogen than 1000 farmers can use for a year.
Its all about the rich keeping their lifestyle even if it means the rest of the world must lower their own into the dirt. If they believed even a single word they enforce on others they would lead by example.

>elliminating nationalism and racism.
Eliminating white people

>WEF is not evil as you guys think they are
Nice try glownigger, WEF are all Satanic Pedophiles, fuck off with this GPT-3 copypasta glow faggot

Attached: 6666666666666666666664326266666666.jpg (2036x1681, 387.49K)

((((()))))

If the WEF wasn't evil you wouldn't continuously make this damage control thread.

fuck off, you kike tool

Attached: 1454943950824.png (362x362, 41.72K)

>That's how it always starts. But how will it end?
The same way it always ends, with these tyrants' necks ending up in a noose before they're brutalized to death.

>The purpose of WEF is to direct the future of humanity towards sustainable means.
What gives you the right to manipulate society in such an opaque and inhuman manner?

>It is multinational and transcends borders, our aims will be inclusive for EVERYONE.

Sounds lame as fuck.

Reduction of private ownership so minorities don't have any firearms or other weapons to protect themselves when a police officer has a gamer moment?

Kill yourself kike, I am never taking the vaccine

They're evil in the way that game development by committee/data is evil. It produces a shit metrics driven product.
Instead we are going to get a shit metrics driven society.

>you'll still be allowed
See, thats the problem. You don't have any authority over me. I don't want anything you offer, nor do I consent to any of your evil shit. The power you think you have comes from the assumption that your projection of violence is enough to force compliance. It won't be. In the end, you lose.

Schwab is a Jewish Nazi globalist scum

Attached: m9azcjdv7qv81.jpg (1440x839, 217.48K)

WEF partners w the rest of the globohomo Jew Nazis

Attached: 6asb2v.jpg (820x499, 142.18K)

its also a lie the wef literally promotes anti white racism right now via crt

>1pbti
I sleep. Nice ragebait tho faggot

>The purpose of WEF is to direct the future of humanity towards sustainable means. It is multinational and transcends borders, our aims will be inclusive for EVERYONE. Our main focuses are reforming agriculture, reforming transport, reforming payment, and elliminating nationalism and racism
Globohomo personified.
Pic related.

Attached: The Devil Of Davos.png (1242x1637, 2.76M)

No one cares, irrelevant nigger. You’re basically a 1st degree mason while Schwab is an 8th degree and the Jews running him are 13th degree. You’re the bigger who thinks that running a charity drive gives you secrets, as if you’re one of (((them))).

They took over global I institutions after the war

Attached: 1648941597125 0059ADC0-893A-449E-B8B3-18FACB0B7892.jpg (526x679, 109.96K)

>Schwab is a Jewish Nazi globalist scum

Attached: Klaus Scwaub 1 Billion to Europe.jpg (1646x1571, 527.42K)

Attached: ja9MV6TySh3nekmK.webm (720x720, 2.58M)

Covid was a global attack by the Nazi Jews - Daszak is another Ukrainian Jew of this team of globalists

Attached: Peter Daszak is another Nazi Jew that created covid to kill goys.jpg (1080x2183, 325.12K)

wef is chinas lap dog, they literally demand from the west to kill themselves all while china builds coal plants on a weekly basis.
Only retarded far left westerners are stupid enough to take what the wef baizos offer arabs and chinese laugh in their faces.

anyone pushing the fake environmentalist carbon scam is evil

NO I WILL NEVER EVER EVER EAT ZE BUGZ NICE TRY KLAUS SCHWAB

Attached: F23202C9-A95A-472D-932D-98D7A52C9A96.jpg (1080x1459, 261.78K)

I know this is a larp, but we used to wage wars and end super-villains that want to take over the world.

checked
US gov of course all in into creating globohomo

Attached: 1650928948834 1646041212390.jpg (4096x3276, 2.74M)

You want us to eat the bugs? You first
You want us to own nothing? You first
You want us to throw away our guns? You first
You want us to live in an eternal state of serfdom? You first
You want us to embrace green energy? You first

However, you kike faggots won't do it. You sit high and mighty eating red meat, driving sport cars that get 5 mpg. Own luxurious mansions with private security armed with automatic weapons. You only got your money from your rich boomer kike parents who contributed nothing to humanity. Live one day in the nigger infested ghetto and you'll change your ways overnight.

All I think about around kikes
>2M0MX

exactly this
and through BlackRock and ESG they keep pushing

Attached: 1657474057865 ESG.jpg (1024x1008, 121.16K)

shill thread is shilling. also:
>There will also be ownership of escooters, bikes, and for some lucky ones, electric vehicles
>some lucky ones
>lucky
kek, you will own nothing. if you're lucky, you might own something.

Anybody got the “You will own nothing” vid? red pilling a fwen

>>WEF wants to force you to "eat ze bugs"

Attached: WEF you VILL eat ze bugs.webm (720x720, 2.44M)

>WEF wants youu to own nothing

Attached: WEF 2030 Predictions.webm (400x400, 2.07M)

Fucking disgusting.

>WEF Shill Thread #467,255
You globalist fucks are working overtime today, aren't you?

Attached: again2.jpg (625x550, 74.15K)

>ESG will fail
>Hundreds of millions or billions will die from it
>"ESG is perfect!, the corporations fucked it up!!"
>"Real ESG has never been tried before!!"

you just confirmed the conspiracy theories with different language. everyone hates you kikes and that will never change

You're right.
They're much worse than most people realize.

>ESG will fail
Why do you think they're buying up all property to turn it into rentals?
They're going to tax you through rent and give it to companies that comply with ESG.
Just another white man's burden.

Shut up kike

Attached: E1F35A6E-D833-4EDA-87E2-4EB7BF59874A.jpg (998x1027, 886.34K)