Some of you are alright. Don't come to Europe this fall

zerohedge.com/energy/french-german-leaders-warn-populations-prepare-total-cut-russian-gas-social-unrest-looms

Attached: heating, euro style.jpg (1024x576, 150.79K)

user get some food while you still can it will take from 1-3 years for things to start to die down.

Nothing will happen more people will get sick and they will put that on the Covid. They control the mass of retards with fear.

shrodinger's energy crisis
>we can't pay for russia's war machine
>putin cuts europe's energy supply
>we have to get off gas or the planet dies

I've already stockpiled for the winter and started doing ice-cold showers. I've never been feeling better in my life. Thanks, Putin.

heating parties sound like top fun

Forests bout to get real empty lmao

Attached: 84895032.jpg (1280x720, 160.64K)

Prices will go up a lot, buy shit while it is still cheap enough you can store foods in cans for a long time get a month of food for you and your familiy

sounds like fun, im waiting for the chimpening, the only people left standing are the ones who are awoken

any advice for rent plaebs?

>Zerohedge
I though Germans were smart. May as well read CNN and Fox.

Europeans will be burning migrants to stay warm.

Kek just don't kill birds or you will end up like china during mao 200iq kill all birds famine.

*Europeans will be burnt by the government to keep migrants warm.

>Zerohedge
>Germans starting the european spring in order to own the ruskies
Arent you germans supposed to be the smartest fuckers in europe? Whatever happen to that?

Attached: 1627690792611.jpg (802x939, 108.29K)

TAKE THAT, PUTIN!

what is he aiming at it? a hair dryer?

I've food for 2 months or 3 plus seeds for a while I will buy more water tho its always the thing missing.

I just have stuff in my wardrobe and bed, stuff like rice, beans, fish and meat in cans, sugar/honey, pasta, salt and spices, olive oil and some sweets. Just standard month ration for my familly and myself so if shit hits the fan we would be abel to wait till most of it dies down.

sounds good, thank you for sharing.

Can you please wait until after Oktoberfest German bro?

Autists get free practice making friends

but that will be especially interesting

Thats a bow user

>Arent you germans supposed to be the smartest fuckers in europe? Whatever happen to that?
we have america tier boomers and they have all the politics in their backpockets together with lobbieng industries who pay our politicians so that they will ruine this country for some money.

Don’t get my hopes up for the great chimpening and day of the rope.

i can already see hordes of diaspora niggers returning to the motherland.
>i always planned to return, i only went to work there for a few months, i swear.
pls stay in those degenerate western hellholes and go down with the ship, we don't want you, our your spoiled mutt children here.

Unironically this, stockpile, I am buying shit like there's no tomorrow and I am in the safest region for the current crisis.

But the inflationary acceleration is very noticeable

Attached: 1656812723905.png (1200x900, 578.86K)