2 McChicken’s, a small French fry, and a large Diet Coke now costs $10. This was $4 just a few years ago

2 McChicken’s, a small French fry, and a large Diet Coke now costs $10. This was $4 just a few years ago.

How am I suppose to survive like this?

Attached: 40177C7A-0A6B-46A4-A9A9-83FD3105B8D6.jpg (828x917, 174.25K)

For me, it’s the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, “Wow, three for free!” and the nice friendly McDonald’s worker laughed and said, “I’m going to call you 3-for-free!”.

Now the staff greets me with “hey it’s 3-for-free!” and ALWAYS give me three packets. It’s such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald’s restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I’m in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it’s delicious! What a great restaurant.

Try eating real food

Kys kike

Kek nice, havent seen this pasta in a while

Cook at home faggot

Get a job at Mcdonalds and steal food.

grow your own food. no joke.

Paying $3 for flavoured sugar water

But some ground beef, sriracha, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cilantro, lime and real cheese and make some tacos with pico de gallo or something. Its easy to eat relatively healthy and tasty, just dont be a retard

For me, it's the panties. The most delicious of all fetishes.

This morning my wife was gagging on my dick. When I pulled out of her mouth and told her to get up on the bed she tells me "Daddy i peed my panties when you choked me." I don't care so I get her up on the bed and pull her panties down to her knees and slam my meat inside her. Well I'm fucking her and she slips her panties off and shoves them in my mouth and says "suck my dirty pee pee panties Daddy!" Let me tell you frens, I was savoring her secret sauce when I came buckets inside her.

Afterwards she asked if I was angry. I told her "hell no, I got pee for free!" Now all the rest of the day whenever she sees me, she says "Hey it's the pee for free guy!"

So I love my wife's vagina, it's just always really tasty and a very friendly environment.

That’s not the fucking point, twelve-year old.

>How am I suppose to survive like this?
Spoilers: You’re not.

You're not. (Supposed to survive)

Attached: 1656434204342m.jpg (1024x983, 75.21K)

You're really not. Cheers.

>Americans complain about these low prices
>while also making more on average
>and paying less taxes
>and having less inflation

Wish that were me.

Attached: 3nb0lPN8ym.png (539x131, 13.72K)

Yes this is fake and gay
I just got two mcdoubles and a small fry earlier for less than 4 dollars

Ha I haven't seen that one in forever.
I miss when the McChicken used to be on the dollar menu.

Stop eating 1000+ calories in a single meal

That's JR Chicken bud

>How am I suppose to survive like this?
Anyone want to tell him?

Attached: Biden-NotMyProblem.gif (434x308, 2.27M)

I thought mcchickens and double cheeseburgers were on the dollar menu?

What do they call a quarter pounder in leafland?