Why can’t right-wingers just admit they hate the White working class...

Why can’t right-wingers just admit they hate the White working class? Is it really that hard for them to just be honest with themselves?

Attached: 4E3D8BE8-2B9E-46F1-B6D7-560997BDE974.jpg (1080x1080, 177.06K)

What's your point?
It's pretty damn hard to immigrate legally to the US. My cousin (a Philosophy PhD and white) married an American citizen, and she still had to wait two years to be able to live with him.

>memeflag

Attached: 38f.gif (250x250, 31.7K)

If you don't have a STEM degree you are a nigger in my eyes.

>memeflag
Why does this shit even exist? Any Forums is a conservative Christian community. We endorse the GOP. Stupid fucks like (((You))) don’t belong here. Also, Ted Cruz is not /ourguy/ since we support closing the border for legal immigrants as well.

Spics are based. Lizard people aka chinks and gooks are based. Whites are the only one defending niggers.

I think both parties are trying to out-hate the white working class more than the other

>Any Forums is a conservative Christian community. We endorse the GOP
Go back to Plebbit

Browns are cheap, enjoy that next generation of NAFTA

if we still had discrimination and no welfare state I would be for mostly open borders.

Because it's the left that hates the white working class. All you do is make fun of them and ridicule them and talk down to them and ruin their communities with social experiments and profitable projects. Personally, I could care less, because fuck wagies, but I noticed.

You will never be a woman.

Legal immigration creates business opportunities which help the working class and create small businesses.

Illegal immigration just shoves 300 El Salvadorians in a warehouse without air conditioning making less than minimum wage for companies seeking to save N+1 dollars while working class families have decreases in labor value.

Attached: pol pot.jpg (460x518, 29.03K)

jesus was a communist rabbi

>Why can’t right-wingers just admit they hate the White working class?
because it's literally the opposite of true and all the lies your propaganda machine spews still can't make it true

Attached: NPC BSOD.jpg (533x539, 39.17K)

You're the pathetic cuck BRAGGING about being a christian, conservative, republican loser. As long as enough retards like you exist buying into controlled opposition the West will deservedly die.

Look at this jew
>Not a day goes by that Ted Cruz doesn't think about the Jews and Israel.

Attached: TedCruz.jpg (717x743, 144.64K)

I mean I could say not a day goes by where I don't think about jews and israel either but I think about their death and destruction

>being against illegal immigration means you hate the White working class
damn son you done tied yourself into a logical pretzel what the ever living fuck

nigger

>SEN. CRUZ VISITS ISRAEL AND CALLS FOR US TO UNEQUIVOCALLY STAND WITH THE JEWISH STATE: ‘ISRAEL NOT ONLY HAS A RIGHT, BUT A RESPONSIBILITY TO DEFEND YOURSELVES’

Attached: TedCruz2.jpg (1029x801, 243.94K)

How it’s hard tho? Buy ticket and go there

I have a sweeter and short one - no shitskins

Likewise

Attached: Lukashenko.jpg (1257x851, 263.89K)

I'm right wing. The only thing I hate are leftists.