Be russian libtard

>be russian libtard

>sell your soul and betray your country to appeal to the west and get good boy points

>the same west that wants to annihilate your people for dissenting against the geopolitical hegemony of Pax Americana and the financial hegemony of Bretton Woods

>despite you betrayal of your nation , they still treat you like shit the same way they treat all russians

>try to retain your good boy points while carefully suggesting that you and your entire people shouldn't be utterly annihilated

LIBTARDS

Attached: 20220710_172340.png (591x627, 50.58K)

Uncle Tomislavs never learn

Russians get what they fucking deserve, letting communists rule and subjugate Eastern Europe.

I've seen first-gen East Slav shitlibs go full-on White Genocide when it comes to Russian populations in their own home countries.

>I've seen first-gen East Slav shitlibs go full-on White Genocide when it comes to Russian populations in their own home countries.
So like Putin?

Kek’d hard

What goes on in Tunisia?

>an e-argument on social media.
This seems really important.

Attached: twitter 13.png (628x486, 109.01K)

Funny thing is that most Russians likely wouldn't care if Russian libshits will be fucked. So we have a situation when globohomo wants to destroy some Russians and there is group of Russians available to it. I finally can see apath towards peace!

Why does Putin even let people like this keep living? He ought to snatch them out of their homes in the middle of the nigh and suffocate them to death.

Being a Russian liberal is truly the most pathetic path. I read their criticisms and complaints and issues with Russia and almost die laughing because in America they’d all be considered basically nazis by our libshits.

This is why you never apologize and never cuck to globohomo. Get called a racist? So what? Fascist? So what?

Culling the weakest in your herd is a net benefit

Words change meaning so much between countries is pretty sure American conservatives would just be liberals in most places

FUCK YOUR TWITTER BULLSHIT, SAW OFF YOUR OWN HEAD OP DIE DIEDIEIDIEIDIEIDIEIEIDIEIEIDIEIEIE

Rule of being white: never apologize

Attached: fyodor-dostoevsky-939935.jpg (640x884, 141.38K)

No, like Zelensky, Kolomoisky, and their Azog bois.

I agree but I am not using those terms as anything other than shorthand. I am referring to the globohomo-aligned Russians who dream of western freedom and believe all of the idiotic “opposition” media or worse, English-language media.

The dictator argument is so fucking retarded.
If a whole country supports the dictator's ideology then the whole country is at fault. The dictator isn't fucking Yuri with a mind control beacon who controls everyone against their will.

poverty and wishing they were Italian

im a russian libtard that wants to sell his soul to the west. how can i do this? fucking US or EU won't even approve my application for tourist's visa because of thinking im a potential illegal migrant from a poor shithole country

>be a russian nationalist
>hate faggots and trannies you actually have a webpage where you doxx those subhumans and hunt them for money
>somehow faggots and trannies from bunkerchan raid Any Forums and tell you have cool your country is

FUCKING TRANNYFAGGOTS

Attached: 20220216_213751.jpg (800x1000, 371.14K)

Stop seething immediately sir

Attached: 20211104_081154.jpg (933x1234, 92.58K)