Ask the racists on Any Forums

You say black people are criminals by nature. But whites are too. Every American movie and TV show that takes place in a school has a white bully who beats everyone up. You white American reading this must have already taken it. I understand you don't like black people, but you shouldn't like white people either. I doubt you wouldn't kill that guy who hit you at school if he wasn't found out.

Illustrative photo, even he said he was beaten at school, in his book.

Attached: 1654026432028.jpg (791x862, 167.98K)

>school bullying created Hitler
This explains why the progressives are so against it!

>Every American movie and TV show
Is that your argument? fucking Tv shows?

Attached: 1655146054837.jpg (500x650, 61.97K)

>bullying and making fun of autistic spergs is the same as plundering stores and raping
Who let the favela monkey in front of the computer?

>Every American movie and TV show that
This is where you get all wrong, Pedro.
MSM=Jewish

>he thinks tv is real

Bullying is a fundamentally natural part of growing as a kid, provided it doesn't grow out of control. It's a mechanism for the pacifist to understand that some injustices will not be dealt with by the laws and rulers, hence there is an acceptable use of violence in dealing with the bully. The teacher's role is to stop the bullying if it gets actually dangerous.

Tv and hollywood are not real

White includes niggers that self identify as such. Look at the US census. Northern Africans are counted as "white". White specifically refers to non-Europeans that wish to be European.

>White
>American
Pick one.
White people are only European.
An European that cross the ocean is a nigger.

Incomprehensibly low IQ post.

>I understand you don't like black people, but you shouldn't like white people either.
Imagine trying to reason with racists.

>You think this but what about the jewish movies that aren't real, haha checkmate racists!

Attached: 1651666351142.jpg (250x232, 6.27K)

I was bullied by white kids in school sure. But I never got harassed near to the levels blacks would. A black kid stole my spiderman card collection. And this was when racism was pretty much non existent. I can't even imagine how much racist harassment white kids suffer now.

Muh racist

It must have some truth. I doubt the creators invented something that never happens.

The simpsons, for example, almost everything that happens on the show happens in real life. The bully is Nelson.

If that were true the most dangerous hellholes in the US would be white majority you imbecile

I'd argue its the parents role to guide their children in how to stop people picking on them, I once got picked on and told my father and he told me the next time he does it just beat the shit out of him. When I did and my parents came into school to pick me up they actually defended me in front of the teacher, point being is I never got bullied after that advice.

Attached: 1654892023669.jpg (410x285, 55.34K)

Least retarded Brazilian

>very American movie and TV show that takes place in a school has a white bully who beats everyone up

They arent documentaries you idiot

E eu sou branco.

Attached: 16574595633442586840331337772739.jpg (1440x2560, 1009.57K)

Attached: 1606453680554.jpg (700x700, 77.38K)

>Every American movie and TV show that takes place in a school has a white bully who beats everyone up.
The difference is that that's fiction. Niggers are subhuman in real life.

Attached: 1538962294742.png (1566x894, 879.62K)

My uncle told me that too, I just gave the bully a good elbow hit right in the chest and he stopped annoying me. I was the class straight A student so I didn't get any flak for it.

hello macacosan, pajeet streetshitter here, yes I'm calling myself that because that's what Any Forums calls people like me.

White people are messed up, just like every other race. But it wants power, control and all the money in the world, and they are too greedy and selfish that they don't see it. They will blame Jews, they will blame niggers, they will blame macacos, they will blame pajeets, they will blame the chinks, but they will never blame themselves.

They will never blame themselves for
1. Their women becoming 100% whores and sucking on BBC
2. Their babies being killed by their own white women by white doctors and call it human rights/woman's choice
3. They will send weapons to Ukraine even if they know Ukraine is losing badly.
4. They will do every passive aggressive move in the name of maintaining "democracy" whatever the fuck that means. And bully China and try to get their own way.

IMO useless whites like in Any Forums will die without reproducing and many whites will die of overeating because it's written in their Abrahamananiac books that gluttony is bad, but bad is good in the west, whoring out is good for whiteys in the west, they are only buttmad at Russia because now their prostitute supply is lowered.

>An European
type in some GAYlic why don't you. Potato fag.
mama mia!