Are you on Iron Guard levels of anti-Semitism, user?

>The attacks on the two Jewish boroughs (Dudeşti and Văcăreşti) began a few hours before the rebellion. Minister Vasile Iasinschi gave the order to set the Jewish neighborhoods on fire, and mobs stormed Jewish homes, synagogues and other institutions. The Legionnaires' headquarters became torture centers, and Jews kidnapped from their homes were brought to them. Jews' homes were set on fire and the Jews themselves were concentrated in places where they could be tortured to take their property and their women raped. Jews were murdered at random, but also in planned executions. Some Jews were thrown from the top floors of the police headquarters building, and others killed in the slaughterhouse.

>Besides extorting the Jews for their hidden property, sadistic youth (including teenagers) took part in the torture, for their own pleasure. It continued for hours and even days and nights, the torturers taking turns. Jews were robbed of any possessions on their person, and sometimes even their clothes. They were made to turn over property hidden elsewhere, private or communal, and were often shot afterwards, as happened to the community's treasurer.

>Legionnaire women took part in the pogrom; all survivors noted their involvement in the torture, and some of the worst acts of abuse were at their hands. According to the witnesses, Legionnaire women stripped Jewish men and hit their genitalia.

>The Legionnaires ignited the Jewish synagogues and danced around the flames, roaring with joy. To accomplish their mission they used a fuel tanker, sprayed the walls of Kahal Grande (the great Sephardic synagogue) and lit it. It was completely burnt. In the various synagogues the Legionnaires robbed the worshipers, abused them, took all their valuables and tore up the holy scriptures and ancient documents. They destroyed everything, even the lavatories.

Attached: 261.jpg (323x336, 18.75K)

>On 23 January, a few hours before the rebellion was quelled, a group of Legionnaires selected 15 Jews at random. They took them in trucks to the local slaughterhouse, where they were shot. Five of the Jews, including a five-year-old girl, were hung on the slaughterhouse's hooks, still alive. They were tortured, their bellies cut and their entrails hung around their necks in a parody of shehita, kosher slaughter of cattle. The bodies were labeled "kosher". The slaughterhouse was closed for a week to purge and clean the house of the results.

Attached: 120 (1).png (1024x768, 400.42K)

>>Legionnaire women took part in the pogrom; all survivors noted their involvement in the torture, and some of the worst acts of abuse were at their hands. According to the witnesses, Legionnaire women stripped Jewish men and hit their genitalia.
MAM, YOU HAVE TO CRUSH ME

Attached: a1eefd31f9a0090d0c8245190f764f6b.jpg (1693x952, 108.44K)

Far beyond now….

Attached: BF350F96-5A32-4876-9875-72271191E2D2.png (1024x614, 17.15K)

very christian and shit

Kek
Beyond disemboweling a Jewish child and making a kosher mockery of their corspe?
The Orthodox are a whole different breed desu.

jewish lies
>hasn't read For My Legionnaires
Post nose kike

Christians did that????

>unironically uses jew Yes meme
>capitalized the word jewish
>doesn't source claims because he knows they are jew claims
Your psyop failed from the start

Attached: 1656251642962.webm (408x720, 2.93M)

Gotta read that now

>oy vey White Aryan men aren't capable of massacring Jews en masse if they're pushed hard enough, you're a Jewish shill for pointing it out! Also you respecting grammatical capitalization rules is an indication that you're a shill!
The absolute state of Any Forums

Attached: 1657384806573.jpg (1000x871, 60.91K)

>webm
What the hell is going on here

>doubles down on not sourcing claims
>doubles down on capitalization of the word jew
>AP says it will capitalize Black but not white
>By DAVID BAUDER
>July 20, 2020
There are reasons why we don't capitalize jew here. You must be a kike working for free, jidf pays their people enough to blend in better

Attached: 1651630039037.png (900x900, 389.34K)

>no source
sounds like jewish lies to me. Into the trash it goes

Attached: 1656656759867.jpg (842x681, 43.7K)

Don't use metal cock rings user. If you degen do it safely.

You're either a false flagging commie, or an eighteen year old still going through your warhammer 40k phase.

You are actually retarded, maybe you're one of those people that thinks Hitler was a Zionist or something. What exactly is the problem with my post? White men committing violence against Jews?

go back to Rumania Radu

>if you hate them they win

>The attacks on the two Jewish boroughs (Dudeşti and Văcăreşti) began a few hours before the rebellion. Minister Vasile Iasinschi gave the order to set the Jewish neighborhoods on fire, and
You have my attention.
>The Legionnaires' headquarters became torture centers, and Jews kidnapped from their homes were brought to them.
HOLY based you have my full and undivided attention and you are clearly an officer or gentleman.

>What exactly is the problem with my post?
Accepting absurd jewish victim narratives at face value and acting like a caricature.

>flag
>Sucking off the iron guard
i know you're one of us radu, get out of milan