My local government won't let me build a house like this because it is not "to code". It would only cost me $5k...

My local government won't let me build a house like this because it is not "to code". It would only cost me $5k, if that. So now I have to rent an apt for $1500 a month

how do we fight back?

Attached: 1656469575260.jpg (3226x2420, 3.01M)

Build it anyway, and put fake-brick on the outside of it and claim it's wood but you wanted a brick finish

Organize a YIMBY campaign to push for zoning reform

you don't want to turn your country in favelas don't you

Can you live in a van? I mean would they let you?
I'd live like that. Go to gym or idk for shovers, restaurants for taking shit and dasit.

>My local government won't let me build a house
Your mistake was to inform a local government in the first place. These people are crooks and can't tell a hand from a feet. Build it, live in it, don't give a fuck.

No, we have to pay big rent and pay silly credits for shit houses worth $500000 because that's what God intended.

police will harass you if you do so.

You're not alone, Ameribro. It is also prohibited in North Korea, Cuba and Venezuela.

>Building a house equals a favela
Building a one-story house isn't that complicated.

>how do we fight back?
Move to Rio de Janeiro's Rocinha neighborhood.
Everything will be alright.

>Your mistake was to inform a local government in the first place.
do what you want and don't say anything to anyone, ever. its simple

Window and door frames don't appear to be supported by anything except a mold. Roof doesn't overhang far enough on the sides.
Shitty spic construction even if for a simple storage shed.

This. Be sure to use rebar too user. There's a house going up in my town and they're framing it with steel I-beams because it's cheaper than lumber.
I double checked, its not a commercial building, it's a residential dwelling.

Why not move to a less communist state?

how about its not your problem so SHUT THE FUCK UP

Attached: ded.png (678x585, 15.77K)

affordable housing ruins the pretty view. see russia.

Sucks. You should have done research n locations whre you can live more free. My area you can build whatever you want with zero inspections or permits except for septic. Use a composting toilet and you can build your own home and no one will say a thing.

You want to live like a third-world savage? Then move to the third-world.

I lived in my van for a while (Both here and abroad) and it's nothing like Instagram bullshit but it's not the worst thing ever if you're smart about it

In usa u can build a 10 12 room withought permit if it has no plumbing electrical. Just build a brick insulated room run it on solar batteries walla u got an appartment basically. Important fence it

Enjoy wasted effort and money after wind blows over your shitty shack.

That should be to code. I don't think you have read the bylaws very well.

its not to code for a living dwelling per "them"

Attached: download.png (56x56, 926)

Read the laws yourself. Some overweight clerk is not going to know the laws exactly. Those walls are self supporting. No need for structural supports or framing. The roof will need to be anchored and have cross beams. Other than that there is nothing they can do.

Buy a house you stupid nigger