Why are these people incapable of civil discourse?

Inb4 vatnig shill or w/e - I don’t care about this meme (((war))) but I’ve seen about half of ukie and rus flags still being able to talk like normal people. But every polandnigger seems to just be in a perpetual seething state when it’s not even their country that’s fighting. Do they have a bone in their brain or has prolonged exposure to toilet-cleaning chemicals made them all schizo? Politically speaking.

Attached: 1C4CBC3F-95E7-49D5-8E52-0EBB793B083C.jpg (532x325, 9.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

torproject.org/download/
web.archive.org/web/20160911085545/https://murdercube.com/files/
thegatalog.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=wm8owuiLjOo
anonymousplanet-ng.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1 post by this id

Attached: 1657412827183s.jpg (125x100, 2.02K)

D&C thread

ignored

Historical inferiority complex.

>1 potato for this ID

inferiority complex

satan dropping hard truths

Checked. But it is strange how this developed in such amerimutt cocksucking. I understand some aspects of it, but this is just weird.

True

orcs. they often have a combination of stupidity and inferior complex in them.

i want your women

*inferiority complex

Rare nigger

Attached: 4D3F996.gif (450x337, 1.35M)

They are annoying little butthurt, can't believe I share the same blood with those whiny little cunts.

Probably bc they're afraid of being the next Ukraine

Sneed at Poland thread - let's make some shit up edition

Most of the time in context of the war westoids open with a full on screech fest at Polish flags. Thems the facts, nigg.

They are afraid they'll get BTFO again in less than one year

They have gone berserk it makes sense why the Germans tried to exterminate them

Direct action against anti whites

Use tor before clicking links torproject.org/download/

>Weapons : web.archive.org/web/20160911085545/https://murdercube.com/files/

>3d printed weapons: thegatalog.com/

>Drone dropping mechanism: youtube.com/watch?v=wm8owuiLjOo

>Web Security: anonymousplanet-ng.org/

>Powerful lasers can blind. You can build your own from laser module and battery.

Fpbp

These people definitely have head problems, have you ever tried living in their shithole of a (((country)))?

It's prob why they have such strict draconian gun laws here, there'd be more shootings than in USA if they didnt.

Being incapable of civil discoursei is a sing of low inteligence simple as.

Jews? Inbred retards.

You can't even imagine...
Since goverment allowed overcounter sells of before 1885 guns, Poland became fucking wild west.

so what you're trying to say other than
>reee reee you're seething reeeee
?

Imagine the greatest war in human history starts, now imagine your entire army abondons your countries and travels to england to be thier cannon fodder. This is poland

America is the last ideological empire and as such is seen as the strong horse by many. Of course we're on our last legs but people want something to believe in. People want to be told what to think. God was destroyed and replaced by western liberalism.

Look at how many Europoor countries are destroying their economies for head pats from the USA. Look at how many foreign governments released statements on Roe v. Wade. The irony is, the shared belief in the holiness of tranny niggers is all that's keeping Europe from descending into continent wide war again. Once the USA suffers our inevitable and ignominious defeat, look the fuck out Europeans.

Rent free, paki.

Attached: 59752CDB-0E40-4662-91AE-3B9D79620F6F.jpg (402x1024, 122.33K)

>in a perpetual seething state
Ofc they supposedly already lost all of their tanks

This happened just last week to me.
>Coming home late from work
>Couple of DPs standing in front of their home.
>Retards dog is running around freely around the street
>I remember the same mutt a month ago was running around trying to bite by ankle
>Comes at me barking, trying to get me from behind
>DP mouth breather says to me "ddduuur he no hurt you!"
>Know well this thing tried to bite my ankle last encounter
>Pull out my laser and blast the mutt in eyes
>DP gets violent and comes at me mouth breathing in my face
>Tell the asshole he better lock that fucking thing up or I'm going to stab it next
>DP falls into rage and wants to fight me
>Reach for my Spetznaz knife
>Chicken shit backs off calling my schizo
>Cuz the DP off in English calling him a DP as I walk off

Word of warning, always stay strapped in this subhuman infested shithole

These fuckers are violent and very predatory.

Because they're Serbs. They have to choose side in anything and defend it like it's the last thing to do in their lives.
Why Serbs? Research I won't spoon-feed.

The "shared mentality" in our country seems to manifest itself as "cherry picked worldview butthurt".

Someone is angry that a "superior" fucks them over, so they try and find someone who they see as "below them" to whine and cry about them not acting "like they should" despite the one whining not being any better than a violent, eternally drunk nigger.

Because of this, many people who know better leave the country (for financial reasons, too) or kill themselves out of feeling afraid of having no place to belong to.