Women in the Netherlands and Switzerland are dissapearing in droves because theyre getting calls from saudi oil lords...

>Women in the Netherlands and Switzerland are dissapearing in droves because theyre getting calls from saudi oil lords to retire by getting pissed on their face
How do we stop this evolution, soon enough there wont be any european women left in Europe.

Attached: 1656874361606.jpg (640x640, 132.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ssO3yWgBHhM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>soon enough there wont be any european women left in Europe.

Based

Fuck I wish I was born to arab royalty. They are living the best life.

time to kill saudis take their oil make money and piss on your own women

Attached: 1637044203289.jpg (712x712, 62.83K)

Saudi Arabia is known as the ISIS that made it.

So do something about it. Don’t cry on an online chud dump.

>doesn’t know his fellow kikes built modern terrorism and jihadism based on Jewish lies

Ngmi moshe

Maybe they all died of covid or dropped dead of the vax, or maybe nothing is happening at all

literally none of that is true.
Stop huffing volcanic gasses you Björkworshipper

Attached: OPBjörkVeryGay.gif (480x360, 946.02K)

>materialistic whores go to hell on earth at the mercy of an inbred sociopath with money
And why is this a bad thing? I wish they could take more of these vile creatures, make them eat the dung out of the dubai sewage system, fuck yeah they deserve what happens to them. I also hope Arab filth drops dead from their inbred mud genes.

I have a rich UAE friend that knows people who do this because he is one of the many royalties they they have, but despite being a Dutch fag I have never met any roastie who has been to UAE, or maybe they lie because I assume every women who went there did it for that reason.

So your women go there just for money and then come back and pretend to be clean while trying to find betabuxx? thats even worse

yeah what a moron lmao

i don't mind, personally. interracial couples are usually more educated than inbred hicks. if you want some reactionary stronman rule that puts women in chains and gay in prison, move to some third world shithole like russia or hungary. in europe, we do things differently.

Again, don't really know, if some Dutch women do do it they lie to say they haven't. Never met a Dutch women who could point UAE on a map, again unless they lie. My UAE friend says the women are usually from Europe/Easter Europe and occasionally they'll pay high money for famous instagram whores who pretend they are not whores. He never bothers finding out what actual country they are really from.

Is this cucolkd fantasy or real?
Technically they are too rich to actually do this but men who know the whores back in Switzerland would also know about it.

They sold their souls to the Devil for wealth and power. They rape and eat children. They also take a monthly faggot boning from Mossad kikes in secret gay palace orgies to demonstrate their loyalty to the Satan kikes in Israelie. When is the last time one of these rich Arab princes stood up against Israelie for the sake of their fellow Sunni Palestinians? Not in a long time, not since they sold out. You are only seeing what is on the surface, not what lies beneath. They are witches.

youtu.be/ssO3yWgBHhM

This

true, based post as well

no moishe, that's israel

If a women lacks the morals not to do this do you realy want such a woman near you?

Not my problem

who cares

Women want a nice stable beta bux saudi, then fuck that poor chad on the side.

Find an asian woman they’re better.

Attached: 8F32C6B8-48CD-40A8-A947-D9F3B5E2DC25.jpg (670x447, 52.49K)

Yeah I know that but they get to indulge in all their hedonistic desires.