During the shelling of ukraine's capital...

>during the shelling of ukraine's capital, the government building that the ukraine king was doing a LIVE STREAM from was actually hit DURING the suppose live feed and even 1/4 of the building was damaged
>not even a tiny BANG during the entire video and like nothing had happened, not even a cam shake
are the ukraine internet forces still going to shill that the ukraine king is still in his own land and not hiding in some movie set in poland?

Attached: the ukraine king was never in his own land he was using green screens.jpg (987x987, 820.5K)

Don’t worry, Russian operative. HIMARS are real.

What article or proof do you have
Fuck zelensky

Post said video then and I might bump

Please post source so I can send it to all the ukrofags I know.

Obvious photoshop, the lighting is all wrong, and the little black spot on his hair hasn't been edited out.

>Canada
>Russia Operative
ehm... maybe you should learn some geography retard.

Maybe you should dial down on gore videos, fucking satan demon. I know where Canada is, scum of the Earth.

Russian operatives use proxies in any country. They choose any flag, scumbag.

I don't do any of those things, no idea what you are talking about.
Canada != Russia, dumbass

You are just talking out of your ass.
You really think they use Any Forums??? to influence people?

Everyone knows this manlet jewrat comedian is hiding. I wish Russia would hurry up and execute him.

The fuck is your problem tho Borat? Or maybe you're a hohol nigger?

"hello this is russia general here, you must all change your flag on Any Forums, and ask relevant questions and make zelensky look like a incompetent faggot that just wants to destroy the nation that was not his to begin with."

>wearing all green
>using greenscreen

You are the only retard russians pay with gore videos. Others take money only.

15.000 dedicated russian operatives sit on millions of websites and do that. Any Forums is top 10 social media. Obviously they sit here. Moreover they control it.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe stop putting your dick into animals like donkeys and sheep.

Kill yourself, Yegor.

I should ask you about sheepfucking, never done that, so how do you fuck sheeps?

in what time line borat is mad at yvan?
CERN did this

15000 dedicated russian operatives sit on MILLIONS of websites and do that....
In your mind.

hahahah this is hilarious

I can’t believe zelensky is still alive. There have to be forces near him that hate him.

>during the shelling of ukraine's capital, the government building
name that government building
fucking schizos baka

idk borat, you tell me, it's your hobby.

In the pic. What are the little devices on the silver posts?.?

You put your weiner in and pull it out real fast and repeat

Now I know you're a hohol bitch. I've asked you a simple question and you chose this as your answer? Your homeland's gonna be a nuclear wasteland soon Mykola.

Btw, you only mentioned sheepfucking, which means you admit to donkeyfucking.

nice VPN NATO tranny

Stop chimping out.