One shot at life

>one shot at life
>born as a slavic untermensch
Why is life so unfair?

Attached: bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 71.53K)

you're perfect the way you are

At least you arent invaded by niggers and sandniggers

have pride in your race, retard

>calling himself "untermensch", full of self-loathing
>complains that life is "unfair, full of self-pity
OP, you are stronger than this. Don't be this way.

Attached: 1469615220176.jpg (1280x1179, 317.97K)

>one shot at life
>born argie

Feels good man, life couldn't be better

that's what i keep telling myself
only because we are so poor even they don't want to come here
what is there to be prideful about?

Attached: 1653934319110.png (500x345, 90.1K)

You are no Untermensch. Slavs are bros as long as they aren't completely retarded. You were fighting on the right side in the only war that mattered, take pride in who you are and stop whining,

Please be in Lysychansk

is your country safe? can you buy groceries and have heating in your house? you don't need much to live a good life

just kill yourself already, you bring nothing but misery and shame to this world

>Slavs are bros as long as they aren't completely retarded
only problem is slavs are always completely retarded
its a corrupt shithole run by literal clowns full of NPCs who vote for them
i have been thinking about getting a surgery to look more germanic and immigrating to austria

>slavs are always completely retarded
slavs were the first humans in space bro

buck up

OP..who cares? If you walk the path of Hitler and his ideals, you’re a friend of mine. No modern day white nationalist really ponders about slavs being pure or not. Any Slav vs Anglo vs nord vs german is all bullshit conquer and divide shit. Hitler had a personal vendetta against Slavs for embracing communism, and that’s about it. Don’t lose sleep over it. The only good nationalist worth their salt and doing anything (Azov) are Slavs.

Attached: 95450A1B-D1A8-48D2-83D4-8F47575C4901.jpg (1144x1429, 722.57K)

only because of stolen german technology
>f you walk the path of Hitler and his ideals, you’re a friend of mine
thans mutt as i said i have been thinking about getting a surgery to look more germanic and immigrating to austria

yeah, go on, fuck their gene pool up with your filth.

At least you're not American.

Attached: 1645932857692.jpg (514x432, 55.83K)

at least ur not a nigger.

Attached: A6516B36-D106-4881-88BC-37084F2FDC10.jpg (820x1024, 117.07K)

hopefully my slavshit genes will disappear in a few generations at least my descendants will be aryan

Slavs are big and broad and filled out with a Heraclean share of muscle.

In case you weren’t aware, you are Slovakian. Slovaks are actually Pannonians larping as Slavs. You have more in common with Albanians than something actually Slavic, like Poles.
So stfu you stupid Balkanoid.

t. mutt masterrace

>You have more in common with Albanians than something actually Slavic, like Poles.
that's even worse

>>born as a slavic untermensch
Congratulations, you've made in life.
Unlike my situation.

Wtf ty si riadny retard

wrong slavs are cowardly subhuman people

Attached: untermensch-1942.jpg (612x816, 179.43K)

base

Napoleon was a Corsican. Serve God. Better yourself as best you can, live a life that your grandparents would be proud of. Carry the weight of the ages and do your best to lighten the load for your sons, I believe in you user

no human birth is bad because it gives a chance at wisdom

>no human birth is bad
even niggers?

Dude just be yourself. Find a Northern European chick and breed the Slav out. I think you’re caring too much about the slave thing. The only time we shit on Slavs, it’s always just shitposting/joking manner.

Attached: 1F00EF69-14CB-4EC8-973B-68BAD6564CBD.jpg (1134x1676, 1.42M)

the only way they can disappear is if you make them. otherwise, you'll just doom your kid to do it for you

>Find a Northern European chick and breed the Slav out.
that is the plan
given enough generations they will disappear

As someone who is a slav living in a western country I can tell you that nobody gives a fuck about that. Nobody gives two shits as long as you act according to the culture and thank fucking God that my parents are great people who understood that. Don't be an idiot and stop falling for borderline retarded d & c threads.