EU constructing €8m 'spy-proof' bunker for secret talks

First worldwide anonymous rusophobes club.

euobserver.com/world/155479

Attached: 1657446122189.jpg (800x533, 179.89K)

Definitely worth spending now.

Stfu and send more gas

€8m?
did you mean €8b?

these are the same people that want to know everything about you online

It won't matter if there are women at the table.

Pay rubles

What waste of money is this shit? I beg it'll be bugged anyway.

Inb4 it's made by some Israeli company. Inb4 every brick gets wired with spying gear.

Gee, wouldn’t it be based if someone constructing this laced the concrete with explosives like in The Dark Knight Rises, and this place was imploded in on all of these demons

>8m
lol they couldnt even build a one lane roundabout for that money what even is this bullshit lmao

Didn't know you needed a secret bunker to send checks to random countries and write anti-White articles.
But I guess that's why I'm not the one making decisions.

Attached: SecretBunker.jpg (777x525, 146.1K)

8 trillion

We'll send you McDonalds fry's! ;D

Ain't Democracy fucking great? No one from the people can actually hear what their "democratically elected leaders" can say

I can buy so much potato

Here is your transparent Governance retards

Would be a shame if someone poured concrete at the entrances

Attached: application-concrete.jpg (1000x778, 179.94K)

>And Belgian authorities, back in 2010, indicated Israel might have installed bugs in the EU Council's Justus Lipsius building, where summits used to be held.

E.S.T.

Attached: 1586804457350.jpg (255x239, 15.85K)

I agree that's too cheap for wasteful governments, the contractor must of been dumb as fuck, threw away 7 billion 992 million dollars.

It isn't about you. It's about them needing a place to hide from their own people when shit gets worse.

How are they going to prevent spying when Jews are in the room?

Lol, first!
Also, Nothing is absolutely secure!

It probably rings like a bell in some shape or form and can be decyphered if one really tries!

>It probably rings like a bell in some shape or form and can be decyphered if one really tries!
You just know that they're all sitting their with their cell-phones on the table with spyware running in the background.

Attached: 1640809777286.jpg (250x185, 4.05K)