Is Any Forums gay?

why wont you date women Any Forums

Attached: 1657375112017.jpg (828x859, 78.75K)

>You're not entitled to sex...but I am.

Fuck off with your retarded slide threads Moishe.

Attached: merchant-sliders.jpg (1381x1200, 300.59K)

maybe

you can tell this is an old article because "trans women" is in quotations
they don't do that anymore

If they looked like this I would

Attached: Mysterymeat.jpg (1080x1791, 238.99K)

i wonder who even is dating an average trannie: straight people won't touch them and I'd imagine most faggots wouldn't be interested, except for those who are into twinks

No problem if he looks like picrelated

Attached: vmyszx7xcj781.jpg (640x732, 48.84K)

I promise I will date a new transwoman every week provided she is progressive, understands I am asexual and wants to buy my dinner.

T. Hungry Wizard, likes nice restaurants, never puts out

i am gay and i would fuck (but not date) a trans man

zofie is better

Who's this knock-off?

Lmao

It doesn't even make sense. Nearly all trannies are """lesbians"""

my body my choice

why would I combat it?

until 1 year or so after transition when they get permanent erectile dysfunction

I dont wamt to date trans because its a waste of time:

1) If i am going to fool around with a human male i want to be fucked... unless the tranny has a nice ass. Good trannies are few a far between. 8 out of 10 males are simply unnatractive and definitely not somone id want to date because they are unnatractive. All the guys ive fucked have been ugly because that is simply typical of males.

2) suppose i was lucky enough to meet and date a real tranny that was good looking and enjoyed being both a bottom and a top. Perfect.... still cant give me children. And this is all assuming our personalities are compatible... which is rare in itself.
>but what about adoption
Fuck that i want my own blood. And who says a tranny has the mental capacity to raise a child? They literally made their whole identity a fetish.

Basically the search for, dating and forming a relationship with a tranny is a gigantic waste of time. Futile, actually.

YOU VILL DATE ZE TRANNY

no u

So you get fucked by men and want to spread your fag genes to the next generation? Please neck yourself

Attached: 1657332259065.png (656x368, 320.12K)

I refuse.

Attached: i will not suck the dick.png (769x768, 465.03K)

The mental gymnastics

Attached: 1656628692147m.jpg (623x1024, 62.28K)

Attached: 0C1C53E7-63F8-4D55-AB5D-6DC934F48BC7.jpg (1112x1205, 265.34K)

Makes me physically sick.

I wouldn't mind dating Eva Vakker (Sergei).

Attached: Eva Vakker (Sergei).png (627x783, 855.2K)

Fag genes spread all the time by old closeted boomers that cheat on their wives and kids with faggots from craigslist. Me? I expose myself like 8 mile... nothing can blackmail me short of stalkers suck-starting a shotgun in the process. You should be glad i am honest. Everyone knows what they are dealing with when dealing with me. Now go fuck yourself with a rusty switchblade in the ass, retard.

Attached: a3e0703e2ee987189b4b58b51c83e9cf.360x250x38.gif (360x250, 1.22M)

I’ll fuck a tranny from time to time as an easy lay but I’d never be caught dead dating one.

>Can't procreate
>Despised by every country except Israel and america

I would REALLY want you to know how we treat trannies in greece. You're in for a huge treat. Please vacate here

Sorry, I have a breeder fetish which they cannot fulfill.
Also, if i am not entitled to sex, neither are they

Fuck off