Animals can feel pain and plants can't, therefore its moral to eat one but not the other

>Animals can feel pain and plants can't, therefore its moral to eat one but not the other

Why would one species having evolved specific defence mechanism give it more rights that species with different defence mechanisms? Veganism exists only because we know what pain is, therefore we only feel empathy to other species based on how similar they are to us. There is nothing moral about this, this is simple short-sightedness. We can't even define what consciousness is. We assume it comes from our nervous system, and thus all organisms without nervous system such as our own do not have it. But there is no way to prove that organisms different than us, such as plants, do not have different form of consciousness, and different form of suffering when they are being killed.

Therefore, it is perfectly moral to eat any other species, regardless of its resemblance of humans, or lack thereof.

>inb4 cannibalism

Each organism should act in the interest of its own species. Eating other humans is detrimental for humanity in vast majority of situations, as we have abundant food.

Attached: 292348774_3279141578984137_3251139272055010354_n.png (1022x1205, 1.68M)

all that cope, just say you are a retarded troglodyte that enjoys devouring other being's flesh.

I do enjoy it, of course. Just as you enjoy it. Plant is just as much other being flesh as meat is.

Wish all vegans would turn into deer

>plants can't
bullshit

ALL PLANTS ARE LIVING BEINGS AND ALL LIVING BEINGS CAN REALIZE IF SOMETHING IS WRONG!

Only because plans can't cry doesn't mean they don't suffer. Thinking killing an animal is bad, but mass slaughtering plants without any kind of plant right should show you how disgusting those plant slaughterer are.

If preventing causing another conscious being's pain is necessary to be moral, by not having sex with me women demostrate that they're either completely morally depraved or not conscious.

As long as the animal was killed nicely and had a good life away from predators then it's just going back to the cycle of life. The world can't be made into some vegan utopia.

There is nothing ethically wrong with killing animals for food as long as they don't suffer more than they would normally suffer in nature.

Everything else is religious retardation disguised as ethics.

>Each organism should act in the interest of its own species
and humans have moved past that stage. we don't need to struggle for survival anymore. so we have free time and free brain to take care of other species. not a vegan but I'll definitely move on to lab grown meat once it hits the market

Morality is a human delusion.

Attached: 1653447278089m.jpg (682x1024, 97.06K)

>plants can't
they can, they just don't have mouths to scream

>if you eat the fruits of the plant you kill it
kek @ your cope bro.

God made nature the Hell full of suffering and pain. Thanks a lot.

Plants are sentient and consious. Vegetarians really cannot succeed with anything in life, losers as people call them.

They look for something that can give them identity and self worth. And Voilah never eating meat again because I'm such a better person than everyone else.

Just another form of cognitive dissonance and real-self-work-avoidance.

Attached: 1657208133118.jpg (631x513, 35.57K)

>I eat an apple
>according to this subuman from somalia the tree that gave me the apple is now dead
lole, love the cope of the flesh eaters.

>As long as the animal was killed nicely and had a good life away from predators
Why do you want predators to starve and suffer? They didn't choose to have health requirements which necessitated a carnivore diet.

Hey I eat meat, enjoy it, and don't give a rats ass that it took killing an animal to do it. You're just a pussy who can't stomach eating something that feels pain.
>Inb4 you start moralfagging

no need to preach to the subhumans, eat meat till the day you die. Your karma, not mine.

>subhumans
You are literally Mexican

>a literal subhuman chimes in
enjoy the aids and the liver failure lmao

post twig arms

post BMI, piggy

>lole, love the cope of the flesh eaters.
The biggest cope I actually read today. Mexican brown manlet lol. Nobody cares what you eat. Its garbage anyway in your third world shithole.

Attached: 13366D9E-1657-4D86-B52F-B5E1B4A06EBC-2833-0000060F0F684517.png (593x452, 44.86K)

i dunno, the russian's got you here. you can't really call anyone subhuman when your entire race is the product of spaniards raping aztecs

oh no! I just ate a mango, now the tree is dead! Oh no! I ate a banana, and now the tree is dead too!

Attached: 1653170398012.png (417x526, 8.93K)

it's normalfag bullshit bro, pay no attention to it. When I hear normalfags talking about morality, ethics, etc. I just turn off the neurons responsible for hearing things. I just stop caring.

>muh pain argument
so if a human being felt no pain (they exist) it would be ok to harm them?
>muh intelligence argument
so it's ok to harm kids, retards and old people?

see what I'm saying? normalfags are retarded

I would mog you twig boy

I don't care if you feel pain like I do. I will hurt you. No metacognition allowed.

A plant is a being too. That's kinda OP's point.

Your entire race is the product of jews cutting your foreskin since birth and milking you like livestock so Israel can exist. Thoughtless, formless, no identity beyond the worth of your fake money, pathetic beyond words.

Attached: 1633990693187.jpg (512x532, 298.51K)

What? I'm talking about domesticated farm animals, predators don't have a shortage of food because we're eating beef, kek.

exquisite cope, my arms are as big as Arnie's faggot ;^)

Nah.

Attached: BFR.jpg (900x484, 145.22K)

4 carne asada, chop chop!
And don't forget my limes!

lmao get fucking destroyed golem
chop chop! The kikes got your foreskin now! Don't cry about it too much

Absolutely true. Everyone stop what you're doing and go read the Wikipedia article "Plant Defenses against Herbivory". Really goddamn interesting what plants will do to stay alive.
You're killing the plants children, which is even more fucked up. I had this thought eating some spring rolls. We took rice grains which could all grow into a rice plant, boiled then into mush, turned that mush into a wrapper, then put more rice grains inside it. Imagine being cooked and then served inside your siblings.

I FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT PLANTS
READY TO DIE SOON SENPAI

nuff said. don't blame me because you lost the genetic lottery and were born as a mongrelized, muttified rape-race. Replying to me or posting in this thread at all from this moment on is an acknowledgment that U MAD due to not being white.

Attached: 1405392813673.jpg (1032x1312, 227.24K)

It makes sense ngl.

I'm sorry some heeb took your foreskin at birth, seems you are still dealing with the trauma, don't worry tho, your taxes are well spent in Israel, don't ever forget who owns you dear golem.

>Animals can feel pain
Not when they are dead, friendo.

How does it feel living in fear that you might end up in the next cartel execution video that gets leaked online every time you step outside?

>he replied
screenshotted your acknowledgment of self-racial hatred and white jealousy. filtered because you are no longer of any use to me and I got what I needed. Bye, Anonymous (ID: VTtRpDZd)!

Attached: bye.gif (498x280, 347.5K)

Feels good to have an intact penis bro, you wouldn't know. How's that keratinized thing feeling, a bit numb? kek

>tranime pic
>screenshoted you!
>filtered you!
lmao mutts get mindbroken so easily these days, good luck on that foreskin regeneration broski