What does pol think about The Persian Empire and specifically Ismaili I

What does pol think about The Persian Empire and specifically Ismaili I.

Attached: E9DA3401-F35F-4303-888E-FBDDA338679C.jpg (1284x1789, 882.99K)

Aryan being Aryan, despite arab sandniggers

Only jews and jew-enablers (americans, anglos in general) hate iranians.

I'm Muslim and I don't care. We should look to the future where we destroy the honkaloid race and make the world a Muslim-dominated world.
Mahdi will arrive and unite the Ummah soon.

I thought the Persians were pretty cool. Eh, lost to the greeks and once more to the romans and didn't afraid of anything.
I doubt they'd appreciate their islamized, indoctrinated offspring referred to as "persian", however.

Have a sausage and chill out, you big spazza

>”Persian”
Did their race change?

>>The Persian Empire and specifically Ismaili I.
I rarely give them a second thought, tbqhwy

At the collapse of his Neo-Persia, one historian was quoted as,
>Damn this world, damn this time, damn this fate,
>That uncivilized Arabs have come to make me Muslim.
And if you need me to elaborate further, I won't be.

Don't think about sand niggers

well most posters on this board that larp as white nationalists are persians or pakistani so you are asking the right questions

Persians seem alright really but that's a really broad question,t hey might be good or bad depending on the era

Persians were still good though after Islam came to them. The world just hates them user. Modern day Iran of course.

Attached: 38E157DA-74D2-417A-8E52-D9B62FA5AC4B.jpg (1284x1809, 1.4M)

>Az*ri and K*rd
*Hocccchhhhhhhhh*
But then all the world would be a muslim shithole and you wouldnt have prosperous white countries to flee to like your ancestors did

Ru whiter than the op?

He’s mainly Persian u idiot

Persian empire was based, but everything went to shit after the advance of Islam.
The persian empire was the best under zoroastrian rule.

What are you going to do though? They really lost their shit when Soleimani was killed, but they knew he was doing some killing too and it was a war. It's kind of hard to deal with people that have a legit mental double standard engrained in their psyche like that. He was a soldier after all.

Soleimani was quite based I have to say

Ever heard of the gunpowder empire of Iran? It was prosperous even after Islam m.

You can say that if you want, doesn't change the fact that he was an active participant in a war and a lot of people just got straight up confused when he got killed. It shows you how effectively their psychops held the us govt at bay at least, that part is brilliant. It's just weird though and shows how difficult it must be to deal with them. Soleimani had no issue killing americans in Iraq, he had been ordering it for bout a decade.

>Shah Ismail
>Persian

One of the most underrated and badass leaders in world history. Majority of westerners have no idea about who he is, or what his military was responsible of doing.

His military (Qizilbash) were renown to have cannibalized their enemies in battle, and Shah Ismail was known to have drunk wine from the skull of Muhammad Shaybani, leader of the Uzbeks.

Very brutal and strong people. The Alevi in Turkey still continue some of the traditions established by Ismail and the Qizilbash.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-10 at 3.35.06 AM.png (1706x1264, 240.58K)

>He’s mainly Persian u idiot

The vast majority of his ancestry is literally Turkmen and Pontic Greek. The minor "Iranic" lineage that he has is from Kurds (some Iranian historians speculate it's actually Tat) and Gilaki.

Mohammad Ghalibaf is an ethnic Kurd.

Turks hate Alexis. No wonder.

>Alexis
Alevis*

Half

Attached: 831DCB18-736F-40A6-A136-91FD7D399E0B.jpg (1284x512, 271.45K)

women are stinky disgusting whores

Based

Iran was always based unironically