Why do normies travel so much

Attached: 1B78A83D-9492-413A-A32D-CEC607FAAF4A.jpg (1082x900, 198.58K)

bolitic

Everyone outside of your immediate field of vision is, 100% of the time, erratically careening around the environment like a Garry's mod video. It's only when you look at them that they return to a normal position

Lack of responsibility.

can be whores abroad without any consequences at home. /thread

This the traveling obsession is mainly a thot thing

Fuck international Chads

cock and food

Jews.

The kikes push (((travel))) so that you leave White territory and go visit niggers, where they kill and rape you (kinda based) thus decreasing the White population. This is a part of the overall strategy of White genocide. Never (((travel))), never leave your White homeland.

TPBP/4PBP

Running from reality

They have been taught to hate what they are so much that they rather being somewhere else from themselves.

Same as why they get tattooed: desperately searching for themselves and trying to be different, all the while they're all the same. Fence sitting, liberal fuckwits the world could do without? Just my thoughts on the subject.

Because they are usually a wage slaves who sees traveling as an ultimate reward for their meaningless existence. They are retarded enough to think that this should be average human's goal even though it's one of the reasons why global economy is about to collapse.

A Greek should know. They like to look at old shit while getting pickpocketed.

>Everyone outside of your immediate field of vision is, 100% of the time, erratically careening around the environment like a Garry's mod video. It's only when you look at them that they return to a normal position
they're stuck in patrol mode. You have to click on them to reset their NPC routines. It's a well known bug.

when a woman goes to "travel" they basically mean "I'm going to give pussy to a guy that will get more for less, you stay homo and wait for me and make plans for our marriage or some shit"

checked

>I saw a foreign thing. I heard a language I don't understand IRL. I bought plastic rebranded shit that comes from China. I swam in a shit-filled ocean/sea. I got to see semi-naked people at the beach. I am now charged with hope. I can wageslave another 1-2 years.

satan winked at us

escaping from the wageslave dream into the travel dream. It's like when you dream about dying, and you "wake up", but you're still dreaming, and so on.

Escapism, they think they will find happiness somewhere else. And i guess they feel good because always in new surrounding, before boredom settles in your brain enjoys all the new stimulation. But in the end its just superficial thing and eventually the reality will settle in and they will not find joy in travel anymore.

The ones that come here appear to be a soulless mass of middle class waste. I'd say their liberal parents have footed the bill for most of them so the can "get out and see the world". We then systematically enslave them for a few months (it's hilarious). On the other hand, any that actually worked hard to earn the money to be here are welcome.

Theyre hood hoppers blood. Finna get shot when they come bacck

>"why should I get to terms with reality that my life isn't what I wanted it to be, to face the responsibility of working on it, if I can just take the next plane to whatever other continent and be distracted again for a few weeks?"

most of the time it's just escapism from the madness of the concrete jungle and their soul-sucking job. normies hate themselves, they don't understand exactly why, but know that something is not right.