I own you crakkka

Yes I’m jewish. Yes I’m black. Yes I have a BBC. Yes I impregnated your wife and sister and mother. Yes they loved it. Yes I will impregnate every wh*toid whore on the earth. Yes I’m bringing my BLVCK brothers into “your” country and replacing you. No you won’t do shit. You can’t even control your women from hopping on BBC you can’t do shit wh*te boi. Wh*te “men” can only sit back and impotently SEETHE as we BLACK THE ENTIRE WORLD. I’m the captain now cumskin. KARA BOGA

Attached: C1BCDC17-2707-4B5B-A6A7-004EC7C1D515.jpg (930x755, 298.88K)

Bumping. Fuck the wh*toid goyim and fuck Any Forums for these captchas

Please mr black Jewish BVLL I can’t get enough circumcised black cock like every American please fuck me in the ass and let me swallow your delicious cum. I’ll let you impregnate my entire family!

I don’t need your permission goyslave I will fill every cumskin bitch with my chocolate seed. Now bend over for your master worthless goyim

>imagine not knowing how to bump your own thread
>imagine samefagging all by yourself

Attached: 3d2.jpg (317x699, 45.73K)

Oh an American a real black and jewish cock connoisseur. I’ll give you the honor of tasting my glorious kosher chocolate cum now kneel like the dog you are amerimutt

I can assure you thay my wife has no interest in you.

Foundational Black Americans rule the world

I apologise for both slavery and the holocaust.

damn I 've never seen shills so desperate
is it because of the biden iphone thing?

>talking to yourself
Oh oh stinky!

Attached: 1597432983823.jpg (251x201, 37.91K)

The growing kosher black baby in her belly says otherwise microscopic dick crakkka. Now it’s time for you to bend for the JEWISH BBC which is the only thing wh*toids know how to do

I accept your apology now give me every female member of your family so I may improve the gene pool of UK and actually produce women that aren’t abominations

Suck my black Jewish dick amerimutt it’s all you’re good at

Imagine the murder rate if the US was 100% black

No fuck all crakkkaz we just use some as slaves and puppets to control you stupid goyim. I’m an UNVAXXED BLVCK JEWISH BBC BVLL

It would be wakanda racist ass crakkka. Now I fuck your entire family and give them the JEWISH BBC they crave like every amerimutt

Only once they accept their JEWISH BVLL roots. They are our brothers in eradicating the wh*te menace

>Another slide thread.

Why don't you just become gay so you can become the ultimate victim and win first place at the victim Olympics?

Being gay is your job wh*toid fag. We own you and your women shouldn’t have given them rights cuck now they only take BBC. Now bend over for the Jewish BBC you crave ameridog

you cant uncircumcise yourself
you will never have a real orgasm, sage

Even if you were a "white" Jew, you still have nigger genes because your ancestors were race mixing degenerate edomites.

>sega

I get more than enough pleasure raping wh*toids like you polecuck. Actually can’t be rape because all cumskins are BUILT FOR BBC. Now kneel for your master slavcuck

Ancient Jews were black white Jews are just our fan club WE DA REEL JEWZ. Now suck my huge KOSHER BBC amerimutt like the rest of your countrymen

I love raping wh*toid women so much it just sucks that they enjoy my BBC so much it can’t count as rape