UKRAINE RISK - /uhg/ vs /chug/ thread #4

continuing from last thread we still have boat units that no one has used yet. they let you cross any body of water you want (not restricted to naval paths) as a one time use. I'm not handing them out to any new players at this point because they're too much to keep track of.

Currently we're full on players. If one drops out, we're open to letting someone else join. Ruthenia was afk last turn but i'm giving him a chance

Attached: 43.png (3220x2752, 706.95K)

rules

Attached: 1657421956521.png (5456x3296, 466.43K)

also i am getting a little bit tired. if someone else wants to take over as curator, thatd be fantastic. i'll keep updating for a little bit though

Finish conquering my Oblast.

Also first for fuck reich-kike

Reporting in, will post move in a sec

sorry missed this post last thread. will update with the fotifications + whatever you do this turn in the next turn

Exterminate SS Galica

here

still completing Vinnitsya Oblast

also rolling to continue my expansion east. surprised no one has tried attacking me yet

WHERE ARE THE RULES JANNY?

Look who is seething now. Kek

Send Elite Kamfgruppe to push into RK Ukraine and enter his Oblast

Attached: d44d9b1f-d7aa-4736-b90e-09e39a57387b.jpg.pagespeed.ce.vgap-r_dzL.jpg (524x370, 47.19K)

theyre at the top. you cant just send troops wherever you want on the map. you have to expand your territory there out from your current holdings. and there are no rules against how alliances work. feel free to backstab or gang up on whoever you want

I would like to use my boat to send an expedition through the dnieper to the north of the map, make all my territories in a straight line until i reach Reichskommissariat Ukraine.

Fortify the northern border

well Wagner handed me over Crimea though
i guess the rules had not been settled yet

also reposting this because it was helpful

Attached: 1657433628428.jpg (1200x891, 272.22K)

there is no rules saying galicia cannot give me or anyone else a tile from across the map
that is all we are asking to do

ceding territory is different

ok yeah i guess that makes sense. galicia has to initiate this though

NIGGER REFORMAT

One sec

Hey,
I want to move into Zhytomyr, however it appears you've cockblocked me.

I'll give you all my Kiev provinces after you've taken most of it; given that you let me through.

that is what we are asking to do
galicia is giving a tile to each of us that borders rk ukraine

Aren't you supposed to be whining to OP about something?

Hey uh what the fuck? Theres a guy posting here pretending to be me

Wtf. That's bullshit

Push over Palestine across Dnieper

Coalition is welcome to Palestine just stay on ur side. Reformat took a while to fuck with me

If gallicia allows it i will cancel my expedition and expand there instead
Can we add spells like this one? >386085436
Make it more autistic

Surprise surpise you're bitching again.

Here comes the troll

Hey you fucking nigger stop larping as me

Oh shit sure didn't see this
Change move to just taking untaken Kiev land

please place Stor Hyperboreansk Orden between palestine and ukraine reich, on the belarus border with cyan color

OP needs to balance need to balance this game

I think this is what the imposter would say. Sus. You're about as bitchy as the original tho. Idk

Shut the fuck faggot

ok stop fucking around if you're the galicia player just play

Op needs to kick out faggot imposters larping as me