THE WORLD IS FUCKING COLLAPSING

CERN IS OUT OF FUCKING CONTROL THEY ARE FUCKING UP THE ENTIRE REALITY. STOP THESE FOOLS

CAN ANYBODY ELSE FEEL IT?

Attached: its over.jpg (1024x836, 192.06K)

Working on a fix right now. Don't fret Serbianon.

what? lol, wtf are you talking about?

it feels good man, ride the wave

CERN is doing nothing. Stop being stupid.

OP is like one of those scared kids thinking the ride carnival ride is gonna kill them. He should just relax. Us Any Forumstards are gonna have an easy life dealing with a post-apocalyptic world. We have no qualms about cannibalism, rape, living in filth, etc.

I wait...

good.

exactly, it's like they don't get it or something. nothing ever happens to me, i'm going to be just fine. i'll be chilling watching everyone else suffer.

Nothing ever happens.

yes, diesel went back down to 1,80€.
whatever CERN is doing, please keep doing it.

if this post ends in repetitive digits, we are in the wrong universe

The present is a superposition of all possible futures
By purposefully collapsing specific potential futures they are in a sense able to guide the future, though it is like using a sledge hammer to nail up a painting so there are always unintended consequences
>t. schizo

t . Cum guzzler

I noticed people in this timeline say "going to hospital." I'm from the timeline where people said "the hospital."

All CERN is doing is amplifying the energy it contacts. You feel like shit because you have negative thoughts and feelings, which are then amplified by CERN. You need to believe in yourself, and believe in a future worth living for, and you will start to feel much better.

CERN isn´t real fag.

why do they invest so much in CERN? serious question
I doubt it's for "science"
the elites don't care about scientific progress unless it leads to some goy killing or goy enslaving machine.

Maybe we will do better in the parallel universe? Sure it looks like it coming to an end but life is a dream that will end. Be grateful you get see these historical events in real time. Whether it be the end of it all will not really matter in the grand scheme of things. Although I am worried about CERN creating black holes, which will change all realities.

>I noticed people in this timeline say "going to hospital."
That's Euro-peon talk.
Ameriblasters say "the hospital"

it doesn't matter whether you see them or not. It's just a bit more vivid than reading about it or seeing it in a documentary or a movie.

>abdulposting

here in Europe we just say "I'm going to the malpractice"

that's the ideal way of living. Whatever happens, you're perfectly fine with it. But not in a passive way

the hospital? why the fuck would you go there you a millionaire or something

Did you watch Stein's Gate and actually believed that CERN was some sort of evil organization planning to destroy the world? Wake up man!

I feel great.

good, destroy everything

I have legit never felt happier. I can see you all starring at me; stealing glances at me. Don't even try to deny it.

Listen newfag, I'll explain it to you once since you apparently don't get it. This is an anime board and CERN and the LHC causing a shift in the timeline is a reference to Steins;Gate. It's a joke. CERN and the LHC isn't actually shifting the timeline people are just referencing a good anime and VN. El psy kongroo.

**DAILY REMINDER — IGNORE THE SHILLS WHO CALL YOU CRAZY —

There is predictive programming in the tv show Mr. Robot, where the LHC itself is actually shown as the “parallel dimension / time travel” machine of the antagonist (which happens to be the world’s elite).

Ever since CERN activated I almost fainted twice and have had daily headaches. Others around me have similar symptoms, falling down, dizzy, etc. Anons have specifically mentioned feeling ill July 5th on.

Also, Stranger Things has a device similar to the LHC that summoned the aliens.

And people want to call us crazy for being concerned? With all this predictive programming ever since the LHC was created? And the symbolism with Shiva?

Cmon man.

If nothing happens soon I’ll bet something happens by 2026.

Attached: F572C3DA-4912-4281-88CF-34E855EA78C8.gif (200x112, 3.44M)

With or without CERN this is good advice

Make it so I can go fishing all the time. Come'on cern

Even the Romanian tomboy poster has ceased his incessant faggotry. Truly dark times.

You can't base your reality on works of fiction. You have migraines and forgot to take your meds, simple as.

Heh.

Attached: CERN half life.png (1054x796, 1.14M)

No not really. Still feel the same as always. Miserable and depressed as ever.

Attached: 1655886922301.jpg (501x485, 18.28K)