Would you fight for your country or are you a pussy?

Would you fight for your country or are you a pussy?

Attached: fag-pissed-pants.jpg (620x439, 84.01K)

I would not die for shekelstein

No Blood for Jews

I don’t die for kikes
Territorial expansion and liquidation only

First, war is terrifying and that is clearly a child. Fuck off with that shit, the Nazis were pretty God damn ballsy. They traumatized the fuck outta my idiot Grandfather.
secondly, neither. I'd gladly fight against my country and it's bullshit though.

Attached: 1647337266957.jpg (474x507, 24.91K)

If they send every single brown and immigrant

i would not fight for satanic jewmerica, no

I don't have a country anymore

I'd fight for my country by removing the people removing those who are destroying it from within.

>your country
if i had one maybe

Attached: 1647594573301.jpg (735x736, 63.21K)

if my country was rhodesia.

I would fight for my land, not my government

how do you start a country if the kikes infiltrate it every time

I'll fight for my people, IDGAF about arbitrary lines on the map.

i want
for outer heaven

Attached: 50FFDB3E-49C1-4F25-83F8-505AEDACE068.jpg (1100x1722, 573.07K)

I would kidnap citizens from the enemy country and record videos like al-qaeda after the fall of Saddam

>Would you fight for your country

If some foreign fag comes over here with a gun and tries to take my shit and tell me what to do? Definitely.

Go to some foreign land I couldn't give a flying fuck about to risk my life on the behest of the globohomo? Go fuck yourself.

Attached: 27471108~2.jpg (460x589, 133.37K)

America might be a mess right now, but if those Rooskies want to play ball, I'll play.

Depends. I am not fit for being a soldier. I love my country, but our politicians suck. If Merkel would have called me to arms to die for her personal stupid causes I would not have moved a finger.

Attached: 1657121795556.jpg (828x714, 50.97K)

I am not willing to die for anyone but myself, sorry. So maybe if I was like a frontier settler in the 1800s I'd fight to defend my property. But I own nothing of substance and have no particular ties to anybody so this place is as good as any other.

Kino

>I am not fit for being a soldier.
Can you walk? Can you lift a rifle? Then you're fit for infantry service in wartime lmao. The fitness standards are one of the first things to go once manpower is actually required.

When I was younger, I was cav and I'd go where they sent me, but now I'd only fight on US soil.

not worth it

Which one? I'm a soviet immigrant from kiev, i sure as fuck won't fight for america or ukraine

Depends on what the war is. If China/Russia declared war tomorrow, I am all in. If Joe wants to send me to Syria to walk around looking for IEDs indefinitely then fuck no.

Attached: 20220626150933_1.jpg (578x655, 97.7K)

holy shit picmeme is so real it's crazy

I am a free man

I am ungoverned

Attached: FCB65575-3BB3-4BAE-873A-C45247A69223.jpg (680x472, 162.06K)

presently there are 0 americans fighting for their country.
that is a fact.
right now.
there is absolutely 0 americans fighting for usa. at this moment.
not 1.

entire nation of pussy.

I would fight to have a country but sadly I don't have one.

I have no country to fight for. What pretends to be my country got plundered by jews, and replaced by their culture decades ago.