Left wing group offers bounty of $250 for SCOTUS justices sightings

So this new "grassroots" organization ShutDownDC which randomly sprung up is now paying people to seek Supreme Court justices to ''''''''''peacefully protest'''''''' against:

nypost.com/2022/07/09/shutdowndc-offering-bounty-for-scotus-justices-intel/

I can't tell if this is just more Soros kike fuckery, or if this glows brighter than a thousand suns, but they have a Twitter which somehow amassed thousands of followers:

twitter.com/ShutDown_DC

Attached: ShutDownDC.jpg (1170x958, 112.46K)

I don't particularly care to be quite honest with you.

Well no shit our politics don't concern you, Leaf.

I just saw a Justice inside the Supreme Court...

Wtf bros a Justice just flew over my house

So, what's stopping you from making twitter accounts and telling them a SCOTUS justice is at random places around town?

What's stopping ALL of us here from doing that...

Attached: 1651017014773.jpg (711x713, 77.6K)

This, twitter is fucking cancer, but nothing stopping anyone else from doing it.

Just saw Kavanaugh at Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

How funny would it be if someone dropped a sighting and then a funny clown antic happened to the left-wing gentlemen who showed up?

Attached: pie in face.jpg (800x876, 189.99K)

>How funny would it be if someone dropped a sighting and then a funny clown antic happened to the left-wing gentlemen who showed up?

Attached: Pretty-Cool.gif (400x346, 2.23M)

>$50
Lol typical government job shit pay

Weird, I saw Clarence Thomas inside this facility (but I was just getting directions on how to get away from there):

Attached: 1632235326663.jpg (1024x768, 62.05K)

I’m with the Canuck here. I really just don’t give a shit anymore. The only two futures left are a full descent into communism or the communists get shot and we head down a bright path again. I’m just sick of waiting, get it over with already.

I just saw Kavanaugh ritualistically breeding Justice Sotomayor at 1733 16th St NW, just a few miles from the supreme court!

Attached: 1390557568813.jpg (596x381, 34.13K)

Wouldn't it be nice if we had this for all these (((Antifa WEF))) scum?
Obviously it couldn't be on Twitter but surely some user or anons out there with Any Forums knowledge can make a free open source app that pays you with Monero?
Just a thought.

Attached: 1625595119071.jpg (1024x1024, 98.37K)

I like the way you think.

It's like a tactic out of the game A Force More Powerful...

>so you are telling me that my local chapter can pay me 50 bucks to go to random diners dressed as a judge?

I would fugg this little boy

Why the fuck is Kav getting all this fast food?

>I saw Clarence Thomas at Sneed's Seed & Feed (formerly Chuck's)

He can't keep getting away with it damnit!

Just say you seen them at black owned businesses.

I wouldnt leave the house for $250 bucks.

I saw Ruth Bader Ginsburg in Arlington VA
if you get there quick she should be there for the foreseeable future. Satan bless our abortions

Just saw Kavanaugh at Comet Ping Pong.

Go LARP as the ghost of RBG.

I call this "fishing for psychopaths," and honestly at this point it's fair game because that's 99% of what we pay glowniggers to do

good for you big shot

mmmm, what were you doing there user?