What are the sociopolitical implications of being an autistic 19 year old obsessed with professional career achievement...

What are the sociopolitical implications of being an autistic 19 year old obsessed with professional career achievement in medicine/healthcare and having a LinkedIn and networking addiction?

Attached: aa.jpg (1920x1459, 104.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=j0_TDPaUznw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Being called a kike on a Mongolian throat singing forum

A 19 year old had no achievements and doing stuff on LinkedIn is not an achievement either

Not true I have a lot of achievements I have literally saved lives so cope you french fag. My actions have directly prevented people from dying.

when I visited your country my parents got shot with an airsoft gun by some mudslime. Fix your shit and then you can talk

I don't know what's it like being an AI bot with no oomf in your algorithm ?
kek

Attached: 20220707_170537.gif (480x200, 3.9M)

What are you implying? I'm not an AI bot

>donates blood once
Lmao stfu

This isn't your blog autist

>What are the sociopolitical implications
You misspelled "sociopathic"

>sociopolitical implications
you don't get any. you get the pod.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=j0_TDPaUznw

>medicine/healthcare
Most npc profession

no you retard I mean I literally saved them, they were in anaphylactic shock and their airway was starting to close and I gave them epinephrine.
Yes it is. Cope
How is it sociopathic exactly?
Cope

ill get to do these, loser

Attached: whipple operation pancreatic cancer.jpg (1400x725, 70.14K)

Attached: 1657431162463.jpg (1920x1459, 100.77K)

Pajeet linkedin is honestly more kino. On western linkedin you only see woke tranny shit everywhere, its impossible to avoid. Pajeet linkedin has a complete lack of faggot mutt politics and they are unaware of those ideas

haha nice
Yeah I don't appreciate the woke shit on linkedin. Literally the only profile banners they offer are BLM and tranny.

It just means you are niggercattle. Have fun

being a faggot

youre gonna get too many nigger recruiters hitting you up for jobs that have nothing to do with your experience

Then I just don't reply. easy. I already have a job, a volunteer position, a freelance job, a business (or as the cool kids call it a side hustle), and an internship