How's life in New Zealand? It's a sort of mini Australia?

How's life in New Zealand? It's a sort of mini Australia?

Attached: Flag_of_New_Zealand.svg.png (1200x600, 20.27K)

It's fucked.

It's the best place to go to survive a nuclear war.

Dunno

Even Australia is nuked in most Cold War scenarios but New Zealand isn't?

Why?

Like Australia but with even more cock sucking.

>Even Australia is nuked in most Cold War scenarios but New Zealand isn't?
New Zealand barely has a military and they're unlikely to become a regional power after a nuclear war due to their population size.

It's shit, you work to pay rent and exist

Pretty /comfy/ in the south island. The North looks like a shambles especially in the cities

Haha, that sounds like shit. My government gives us all basements to dwell in and shitpost online.

nothing there is new it's all second hand stuff from other countries. plus you have to hang out with kiwis and i can assure you that is torture in itself

Attached: 983245798237452345.jpg (466x509, 51.16K)

92% vaxed which is pretty based. We still have some braindead schizo npcs but they are clearly a autistic minority.

Attached: 1656523463860.jpg (1939x1294, 565.67K)

This
Ex kiwi.

It's a leftist totalitarian shithole with living expenses through the roof and stagnant wages

I find very funny to found this on Any Forums, precisely the place where those schizos reside.

Fuck off and dilate nigger

Someone here wrote a book called Clown World Chronicles, it had a chapter about cancel culture.
The book got cancelled.
That pretty much says it all.

Attached: photo_2022-06-29_16-27-33.jpg (502x531, 42.83K)

It's like Australia but the pesky indigenous are not lanklet alcoholics, but instead 120kg drug and alcohol abusing thugs. And they're not even the original indigenous. They killed all of them.

Davido-kun is Australian?

fuck I hate this country so fucking much

Really not that bad, Champ. You get the usual whingers pretending it's worse than Somalia. But you get those faggots everywhere. Most people are just living life, doing their own thing.

unironically true FUCK SCHIZO NIGGERS

>hellobrother.gif

It's ok for some reason our weathers got a lot better the past 5 years. We have some hot woman but they're cunts and hard to find except for in clubs. Wages are pretty shit but ah overall it's ok.

>A country whose main export is the sale of the products of animal cruelty to China.
I will say one thing, these people are not white.

Gay as fuck, controlled by globalists. Middle stages of owning nothing WEF plan, pidgin English is being pushed down everyone's throat.