Opening a tunnel

Any swiss want to explain this to me?

Attached: gotthard falling angel.jpg (962x641, 178.1K)

representing CERN opening the portal to other dimensions

dude it's just symbolism haha who cares rich people are just eccentric

I mean, its not even CERN, this is the opening ceremony for a huge tunnel, the largest underground project in the world (clearly the tunnel was being used to make DUMBs for the swiss elite to survive nuclear war or what have you)
Seems like they kind of openly hate and mock Christianity? is that normal for swiss?

Attached: gotthard pope.jpg (1024x564, 43.64K)

i didn't say it was CERN
i said the content of the ceremony represents the unleashing of the portal to hell

What you expect from faggots that are mostly mutts and kikes that never lift a fucking finger to help any part of europe, ever.
Even france is better, at least they were important historically speaking.
Only thing a swiss know is stuff stolen money from foreign land.
The whole mountain range should be level so they can't hide anything anymore.

>The main purpose of the Gotthard Base Tunnel is to increase local transport capacity through the Alpine barrier, especially for freight, notably on the Rotterdam–Basel–Genoa corridor, and more specifically to shift freight volumes from trucks to freight trains. This both significantly reduces the danger of fatal road crashes involving trucks, and reduces the environmental damage caused by heavy trucks. The tunnel provides a faster connection between the canton of Ticino and the rest of Switzerland, as well as between northern and southern Europe, cutting the Basel/Zürich–Lugano–Milan journey time for passenger trains by one hour (and from Lucerne to Bellinzona by 45 minutes)

What do you think the scarabs have to do with that?

Attached: gotthard tunnel opening ceremony.jpg (1920x1080, 300.41K)

That ceremony was the most bizarre thing I've ever seen.
>attended the opening show Sacre del Gottardo by Volker Hesse featuring 600 dancers, acrobats, singers and musicians celebrating Alpine culture and myths around the Gotthard
I wonder what "alpine myths" inspired your pic

Yeah some of them were claimed to be a pact made with satan to make a bridge, but scarabs doesnt seem to be a swiss thing...

Attached: gotthard Satan.jpg (1078x516, 470.01K)

>North Americans can't handle European folklore and tradition and desperately try to explain it with their religious bullshit

Your nations are forfeit, your societies broken, your "cultures" a mockery. Please refrain from commenting on central European folklore.

Attached: 1655637329719.jpg (490x551, 119.55K)

Explain what folklore is involved with the scarabs then.

>basic ad hom
>doesnt try to explain how a scarab native to africa has anything to do with swiss folklore, a country it has never existed in
>doesnt try to explain the androgynous fallen angel, the goat horned satan or anything else
You sound stupid. Try harder

Attached: gotthard-ceremony-06-1024x564.jpg (1024x564, 52.98K)

I'll take our nigger obsession over this faggotry anyway. You eurofags are fucking weird man.

I'm not sharing our secrets with you, fuck off and choke on a burger or something like that. Or maybe get shot when getting groceries, whatever you people do these days

Checked. The european elite are far beyond any insanity of the americans, they truly believe they are a non human blooldine destined by higher powers to rule over other humans

Attached: G_032_6_Tunnel.jpg (600x331, 70.68K)

>I'm full of shit
Okay guten tag.

Attached: 16327266171060.jpg (1280x1267, 110.42K)

T-this is normal.

K, have fun this winter

Attached: 1540849797473.png (1421x682, 880.47K)

checked

>whatever you people do these days
expose your satanic nonsense

>claimed to be a pact made with satan to make a bridge
even satan should be confused regarding that deal

Basically yeah, but not exactly.
The point of this kind of ceremonial magick isn't to open portals because that's not something that's possible. It's to align this world with those worlds. The more similar worlds are, the closer they become. Once they become similar enough, things can go back and forth between them. If they're aligned in certain extreme ways, they can merge and become the same world. 2012 was an astrological alignment with a very, very bad world. The stars in our galaxy aligned with the stars of another and the underworld came into this world again. This galaxy, and all the others, are massive beyond comprehension. So for those evil beings to ever find humanity was supposed to be impossible. But humanity was taught magick. I don't mean hocus pocus bullshit, I mean technology. All of these machines, computer chips, material sciences, that's all magick. Not the hollywood obfuscation, but the real stuff. Because of that, they've been able to find our planet. We've lit a beacon and they've seen it. That means our Earth is fucked. It also means the Earth from the underworld is fucked too. As above, so below.

What is the underworld?

This shit is straight up satanic or at least demonic

It's just another place like this one. There's an earth there, there's people, there's a Any Forums, a disneyland, stupid wars, etc. It'd be just the same if they were to call this world the underworld.