I believe

The new Führer will be a war veteran from the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

Attached: Fuhrer.png (500x750, 221.66K)

Thinking millennials are going to save you…
ngmi

Nah.. discarded ZOGbots are either went full fentanyl and homeless or they bounced to churches and scam people.

You fucktarded niglet

Anyone born before 1980 is gen x

Hitler was homeless for a while.

No, the public doesn't care enough about the 2003 invasion of Iraq for it to really resonate with anyone! WW1 trench warfare and germany's defeat hurt everyone in germany. I'm not saying a Führer isn't going to happen. I just thing the anger will come from other area's, degeneracy, lack of work, inflation, replacement, etc

Attached: Apathetic.jpg (1066x1228, 460.02K)

Fentanyl crush your body and soul. There's no going back. Blame the cartel backed governors.

>The new Führer will be a war veteran from the 2003 invasion of Iraq.
>new Führer

Do you really think there is going to be another Hitler. IN THE MODERN ERA. it's clear you live in fantasy land, several , several miles away from reality. Get your head out of your ass you fucking idiot.

You know millennial means someone who came of age around the millennium right?gen x came of age in the 80s 90s

>there can’t be another Hitler because, because there just can’t okay!

so he'll be a dumbass? Iraq should've been left alone, I mean look at yourself merica

Isn't junior enlisted majority 18-23 year olds? A bunch of the guys that were part of the invasion were born between 1980 and 1985.

If Hitler lived in the current day he'd probably be some kind of monk or hermit or something

When people get hungry and angry, they outnumber the establishment 99 to 1.

Attached: 1656934119023.gif (414x317, 674.29K)

Ever since the end of WW2, modern western countries have laws and regulations to endure someone like Hitler never get's executive power. So you won't see anyone in the future saying they want to exterminate an entire race to gain political leverage. Unless you live in fantasy land, it won't be happening anytime soon and you just have to accept it.

ensure*

You all literally make 0 difference to the "SJWs"

I yearlier supposed that becuse you fight with left-radicals so much you have learned to mimic them, but now i think you "neo-Nazis" are just unironically becoming another sort of far-Left.

He'd be one of the few German Afghan war veterans and would be in AfD working to move it further right.

>Muh laws
Meaningless shit. The system is going to be destroyed.

>new faghrer will be amerimutt

Doubtful, the war started 20 years ago. Hitler had already written mein kampf less than 10 years after WWI. And he was leader of Germany less than 20 years after WWI, barely 10 years after it really.

I kind of doubt that in all honesty. In Weimar Germany ( as well as in the US, UK, and every country) there were literally millions of veterans who served in The Great War. Today, we have an all volunteer force with mercenaries. Only something like 1 or 2% of Americans even have an immediate family member that's in the military, and a high portion of those are "military families" where everyone joins.

Point being, a war veteran today might not resonate as much because most people don't have military experience

never going to happen, USA is a giant comfort box that breeds the morally weak people with no beliefs that fold extremely quick, even those that served. unless theres a massive breakdown in society that causes people to harden the fuck up extremely quickly its just never going to materialize. and no,high inflation and tranny propaganda 24/7 is not a massive breakdown in society.