Vax and covid made to kill men

covid and the vax were both made to kill a fuckton of men over the next 2 decades, with myocarditis as the cause. men inflame better than women (damage). a+symptomatic men are being cleared on echo (despite only a 25% confidence interval) but a cardiac MRI will show LGE despite this (LGE = dead heart = myo). even then they will say it is "mild" but an infarct is the same in both myo & heart attack (dead heart). over time this will inevitably lead to heart failure, cardiac arrest, heart attacks or sudden death due to prolonged strain on the heart

s protein found in the vax and covid directly destroys endothelium causing myo. an auto-immune mechanism is also more common in covid, causing dysautonomia and vasculitis ( or long covid, more common by infection than vax). this is no longer just acute myo, which has a god awful prognosis itself, but the much worse chronic cases

non-conformists (being mainly men) will take the biggest brute from the manufactured virus, but the vaxxed are also not safe. omicron was made at a chinese lab in their African colony to ensure nothing stops the process. zero covid is a measure to ensure a chinese victory in the next 2 decades when the enemies forces have been depleted

Attached: myo_risk.jpg (778x508, 89.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/randizuckerberg/status/1498425277734690816?t=zP6jTkIKnm5Bag7fVnI_-A&s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCKING QUEERS

>Vaxx is bad but virus is just as bad
There's no better indication of a coping/seething vaxxtard than this

I've noticed animals don't like vaxxies.

>All the liberal søyboys die
>More jobs
>Less competition for women
>Less men subscribed to OnlyFans
Sounds fucking amazing

Attached: 1433536305314.gif (320x180, 1.09M)

The elite want the best chance for humanity to survive the coming invasion and the weak are being culled. Imagine if the greys come in and all the vaxxies start kneeling and kissing their feet.

This.

Only brainwashed christ cuck niglets who need gassing cry oceans over nude women

i noticed women smile at me more too, almost like i give phermones that others dont make anymore or something and i was wondering about this, dogs love me too, but thats just been me forever, can you give me examples youve seen

Yes, but you are forgetting:

>replacement rates for the nation are going to plummet
>young males in Africa don’t stand a chance due to climate change
>import millions of Africans to replace dead onions boys
>brazilification of the US done in “warp speed”

Schweet! More pussy for me!

Make a second post by this ID.

>Implying this wasn't their plan to enslave the niggercattle

Attached: 4th Reich in Antarctica.png (1902x5335, 1.92M)

>vax is bad
>BUT COVID IS TWO WEEKS WORST THAN VAX
fuck off, i'd rather die from the meme cough than from kike juice

huh, just today a neighbors dog came over to me and the missus and the old lady owner was confounded by it, claiming it never goes that far or near people. anecdotal but I hadn't been tracking this. thanks.
I inferred by my flag and it being a boomer that she was a giga vaxxed lefty neighbor.

Attached: 1631461037765.jpg (472x438, 117.61K)

Yeah, that's why they're working SO hard to ban guns.
Face it, you're a retard.

NO ther ... there's nothing wrong with me!!!

Attached: Vax Vaccine Prion Clotting Covid.gif (640x326, 2.51M)

That's great user!
twitter.com/randizuckerberg/status/1498425277734690816?t=zP6jTkIKnm5Bag7fVnI_-A&s=19

>Chinese victory
Why, it doesn't affect chinks?

>contrarians to their graves

But user my dad got vax'd and I want him to meet his grandchildren

>>Vaxx is bad but virus is just as bad

I question the legitimacy of covid at all. It seems like the entire virus is fake. But yes, the vaccines seem to be worse.

>virus is fake
It's real, but like any seasonal flu, it only kills weak people.
I have a colleague who was diagnosed with covid and his lungs were burning. He is not vaxxed and feel good right now.