BREAKING !!!. Russians killing Polish swines in Ukraine. LMAO

Russian special ops soldiers have eliminated at least three Polish mercenaries and wounded several more outside Dolgenkoye, Kharkov region,
an officer of the special operations forces of the Western Military District told TASS on Saturday.

"The enemy squadron’s stronghold was spotted to the south of the village of Dolgenkoye on the outskirts of the woods.
We engaged in the fight. Polish was heard during the engagement. We established in radio monitoring that three mercenaries had been eliminated and six more wounded.
Then they went silent. Perhaps, their real casualties were higher," the officer said.

He added that a joint unit of Polish mercenaries and Ukrainian troops was stationed in the stronghold. Initial reports say that there were from 30 to 50 Poles.
The officer told TASS that the wounded Polish mercenaries had been immediately evacuated from the stronghold in order to keep their numbers and armament secret.
The Ukrainian troops were not evacuated.

IZYUM, July 9.2022 /TASS/.

Attached: Russia fucks Polish swines in Ukrain.jpg (1584x1056, 162.7K)

Excellent! Finally the vatniggers are doing something right, very cool!

I'm going to need proof of your "claim".

rack'em up!

Attached: 1639410136388.jpg (1242x1206, 274.61K)

>Polish was heard during the engagement
>We established in radio monitoring that three mercenaries had been eliminated
>Perhaps, their real casualties were higher
so basically, no bodies, no ids, not sure if anyone actually died
kek

I don't care for dead slavs

Attached: nelly.gif (640x360, 2.79M)

Bump

With fewer poles, the toilets have been getting dirtier over there

I hate Russian Orcs but I hate the Pollocks even more.

based. remember when poland used to be cool? now they're like leaf/swede tier cucks.

post milk prices. now.

we will steal toilets and kill poles. you WILL shit in the streets

Spec ops in the area reported that the Russian soldiers got drunk, passed out under a tank and were run over shortly after the nighttime raid said members speaking under condition of anonymity.

Finally, some good fucking news

They are killing your unemployable unfuckable losers. How will Polska ever recover /S

a bunch of drunk vatniks will so utterly blow out our first batallion 150cm anchor baby corps...

Yeah this

>memeflag
>no footage
seethe is strong

kek

Suicidal Poolak detected..... lol

Attached: Polish remover.jpg (700x434, 42.59K)

So true....so true ....

Attached: POLAND_hyena of Eastern Europe_!!!.gif (1280x801, 91.45K)