I'm afraid that one day someone is gonna post some highly classified information onto this board...

I'm afraid that one day someone is gonna post some highly classified information onto this board, which will result in the feds needing to track and hunt down anyone who saw it.

Attached: 1654779974430.webm (406x720, 736.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.archiveteam.org/index.php/Any
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I saw it. Hunt me nigga

I'm not worried, the RCMP couldn't find AIDS in a heroin den

Track down a million people globally, for the reason of....? You saw a pic? Thatd make the pic be seen as truth. Also Any Forums wouldnt be the only place that posts it.

Fuck are they gonna do about it? It's not illegal to look at something posted publicly. Might be illegal to post it, but you can't control what light enters my peepers.

>dog submitting out of fear because obsessed owner intimidating him
AWWWWWWW CUTE DOGGGOOOOOOO SOOO CUDDDLES

i hate pet owners

Attached: OPee.jpg (700x650, 77.46K)

Streisand effect that shit niggha

Like telling you the "UFO" tictacs are actually supersonic drones with outward gyros (inspired on the Abrahamic Ophanim) covered with great array of LEDs emitting in the entire visible and infrared spectrum at all times to fuck cameras and heat sensors, controlled remotely from submarines that can broadcast to 20 of these babies each?

I'm talking about something highly, highly sensitive information, information that if anyone from the public would see would cause them to be killed.

You are a woman. You should transition

you're a faggot europoor

You don’t get outside much anymore, do you

Already happened you fucking tourist.

Attached: 0271519D-2CE8-4536-BA09-B2539BA66E81.jpg (743x771, 117.72K)

That webm is the comfiest of comfy

DOWNLOAD IT BEFORE THEY DELETE IT

You need to be 18 years old to post here.

that sounds cooler than aylmaos

fuck you chang. that was adorable. dogs just crave affection. I met a giant mastiff who would lean into me for pets. she must have weighed at least 120 lbs. you should get a dog chang, but you CAN'T EAT IT

Attached: Johann-Fanzoj-Vierling-Four-Barrelled-Rifle-Shotgun-7.jpg (1500x1114, 324.06K)

Well if someone got away with stealing highly classified info then the feds have a larger problem on their hands than damage control

That doesn't exist.
Far cheaper and easier to just call the guy a lunatic... even if the information is logically consistent and scientifically verifiable, the normie retards that compose the vast majority of society wouldn't be able to tell the difference either way.

My favorite is when you meet a dog 2-3 times so when you come over from then on out they walk up to you and essentially demand to be pet. It's like you're lucky you're so heccin cute.

Attached: 1654406289217.png (563x563, 587.79K)

Cats give better head butts and you know it.

Attached: 52417064_1547463842065379_2501948634673709056_o.jpg (2048x1365, 133.36K)

KEK
I wish a glownigger would,
>KAPLA!

I’m no Rambo but if I manage to kill 2 feds before I am destroyed then I will have fulfilled my duty

Attached: 29666811-883B-4383-9108-A2084A3CBAD7.jpg (220x229, 8.92K)

Would be impossible to enforce an idea like that.

The moment something gets leaked on here it would get spread like wildfire, within an hour or so it would be all over the internet. They would have to pull the plug on the internet to stop it, at that point it'll be too late. Genie is out of the bottle

And unlike extraterrestrials, we actually have these in our possession

did you not understand the interaction?
the dog 'diffused' the tension (for itself)

If government agencies don't want their misadventures known; stick to hard copy, or just don't do it.

Nobody would believe it because this is Any Forums where nothing is true.
Removing the info however will prove it's true.

Thats what wikileaks was. Dont worry about it.

the secrets of the world are largely boring and mundane

Glowies love strategically leaking classified info here, because when info is traced back to the chans 99% of normies consider is schizo.

This post is a great way to tell everyone that you believe everything you see on the TV and in movies without actually saying out loud that you believe everything you see in tv and in movies.

Its great when potato tier mitwits find their home here. in about a year this dumbfuck is going to be trying to organize a fucking meet and greet with other mitwits here, while anyone with a brain won't show up because fucking feds. Those pics are always hilarious.

Mutt lovers are mentally ill, dogs are filthy and so are their owners

they'll have to simultaneously delete all the archive sites:
wiki.archiveteam.org/index.php/Any Forums
This is one reason why the ayy lmao pic meme is fake. If it were real, one of the archives would have it