Afghan Conspiracy theory

Any Forums
I came up with a batshit crazy conspiracy theory.
However, its too long to list here.
This is the main theory condensed.
Based off two interviews.
Tucker Carlson claims the Biden Administration is selling oil to China using US strategic oil from the reserves.
Eric Prince says China is paying the Taliban to kill Weigers. Bc they threaten their power.
Heres the conspiracy...
I think the Afgan pullout was done on purpose to leave weapons to fund the Taliban. So they could be armed.
The biden administration with its ties to china through oil and business deals (hunter biden),helped the chinese by leaving the 1 billion in weapons to the Afgan Taliban

Attached: EricPrinceInterview.jpg (1080x1156, 216.82K)

Yeah you are right. The other part of that is there are rumors those weapons are in pakistani hands and being used in the Kashmir valley. In that case it would be the US/China using the Pakistanis and Taliban to weaken India. Maybe. I'm sure there are all kinds of fucked up things happening with those weapons, but yes, they obviously intentionally armed the Taliban.

not really relevant

China wants their main land threat gone and USA wants to shift india’s hand for its purposes. Seems like a way to shake up the board in way both see will benefit them.

They fear Samsara

Attached: 1656965340134m.jpg (791x1024, 142.45K)

Out of all the gear we dumped there, you can bet your bottom dollar that the Taliban sold basically all of it. The Pashtuns have no need for it, as they don't really want an army, and would rather take money. Most went to Pakistan but a good portion probably made it elsewhere to the highest bidders.

Also nice ID

Attached: Beep.jpg (360x360, 18.33K)

I'll add onto that with a lot of the Iraq weapons going to Shia Militias that are pro Iran. They used them to fight ISIS. Everybody remembers when ISIS showed up with all that american tech. Iran most likely has a lot of it now but they are using it under the Iraqi flag. A lot of shit has gone down but it kind of amounts to Iran/China winning and the USA paying up as the loser.

People were laughing saying the Taliban can't fly helicopters but they can easily bring in foreigners to fly them, as you said.

I didn't see that ID, damn.

The truth not reported is that there isn't even an Iraq anymore. It basically is an extension of iran at this point with the minority sunnis dwindling away. The kurds are still there but they're not going to do anything like always. Agreed that the china/iran mutual team is winning. Pakistan however is still a wildcard, and whatever US military and intel links were and are there, seem to have been focusing on something for awhile. I think they want Pakistan to be subdued in a sense, instill chaos, and have their own regime to please and win over India to focus on china. Maybe even just let the Pashtuns have the half of the country they're in to appease them.

Trump already wanted to pull out so your theory is shit.

“If every event is part of the fabric of the conspiracy, then everything must have a reason, a meaning.”

Attached: and its 5G.png (860x889, 241.23K)

Both repuli cucks and demon crats (and even your sunni royalty) bow to the industrial military corporations and Israel my good kebab.

I'll just go with the most insane yet logical prediction based off what the us has been doing since the balkans and say they have every intention of ceding some territory in pakistan to kashmir. They worked with pakistan every step of the way in Afghanistan and they got shit in return. Since the 90's the USA has been acquiring territory for Islam. The facebook stuff was all about shutting down locals organizing against islamic migration into myanmar and ethiopia. I don't really understand why, but it's happening all over the world and the USA is assisting it.

*ceding some territory in kashmir to pakistan

It's a sunni Israeli pact to go after shia power, and destabilize it while keeping hostile interest off Israel. The US or the "west" assist because of petrodollar opec interests. They have given ground to both the Muslims in a sense though. They gave didn't mean to give the shias iraq and only did because of failing their sunni "caliphate" psyop.

ISI had (and has) the entire dem side of US federal politics comped

Yeah there was a scandal recently where two suspected ISI guys infiltrated the secret service and were blackmailing them and bribing them. They had SS uniforms and everything, it was crazy. They had a few articles on it and then swept it under the rug.

It's odd they went after Assad and then gave Shia power over Iraq.

>They had a few articles on it and then swept it under the rug.
yeah, they don't really like to talk about it

>Tucker Carlson claims the Biden Administration is selling oil to China using US strategic oil from the reserves.
So, the AP, Reuters, and local news covering didn't count, but Tucker does?
odd.

They probably wanted assad gone because he's the only one able to keep order there. Also east vs west ties with russia and Syrias relationship. They probably originally wanted the sunnis in Syria and iraq to just be a formidable force in the region after toppling Assad and be able to create a border war at iran with the shias. But now you have what happened and another wildcard in turkey that entered the arena.

Well why would mossad go and let that happen? Those are their politicians and servants to abuse.. heh.

You and I both know what he means.

This modern form of communication and performative bullshit is all so tiresome.

For the record, there was a full media blackout (aside from fox) on any of the charities working to remove citizens after the pullout.

Even fox has done a full media blackout of the more recent trying to get the raped college girls out and trying to get out all the terps that worked for us out. About 30% of the known ones by the state department have already been murderfied and as recently as this month, state department has been rejecting refugee visas.

It's all so fucking tiresome. Run one piece, that's 95% propaganda, with 100% factual but 100% deceitful content and then midwits will defend it, due to their complete ignorance.

I would have thought witnessing the whole 'Shouted I love God in Arabic' would be enough of a redpill. My final media redpill was only learning about an incoming hurricane 7 hours before landfall due to the fuckers.

I think Assad was actually planning on claiming a portion of Iraq. I'm not sure about that, but it would explain a lot.

China was paying the US for protection for the Chinese owned mines. After the US pulled out, china lost their protection and IsraelXi had to run his fatass and pay the taliban so they can keep mining.

Doubtful in my opinion. Syria isn't or wasn't a country with the power to really do that, even with Lebanese and other support. They were strained in terms of territory and demographics before the start of their war, and were already a tinderbox waiting for a match. Going east and "conquering" would probably not have been anything feasible.