”sees” Kavanaugh in the ghetto at 3am

>”sees” Kavanaugh in the ghetto at 3am
>tips off libs
>submits world star video online
>profit

Attached: 94D9DEBF-A54E-435F-8040-71653BC3CDD4.jpg (704x559, 107.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/politics/liberal-group-offers-bounties-for-anyone-who-can-provide-location-for-conservative-supreme-court-justices/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1657329868241.png (720x1600, 407.55K)

Lol you dick is small as fuck

Looks like an ethiopian wearing a bike helmet

I literally have heard no one talk about this at all offline. No one I know talks about it. It really seems it is only terminally online Twitter and Reddit faggots who care.

Bump. I say we use this opportunity to make the left eat itself by accusing leftists of being anti-abortion and shit

That is an unfortunate penis.

>he’s here right now. Go protest

Attached: 8D8DAD5A-3CF5-4C56-A39F-ED3AB80E5E2B.jpg (560x374, 105.49K)

Holy fuck

>”sees” Kavanaugh in the ghetto at 3am
I know you're joking but I wish this was how the real world worked. Kavanaugh's just a GTA NPC walking around saying catchphrases.

The internet makes people brave, normally stupid cowards.

Attached: 1657330823409.jpg (1536x864, 311.42K)

I don’t see how these liberal groups doing this aren’t getting a visit from law enforcement. This is so over the top. I don’t see how these “protestors” aren’t in jail.

mediaite.com/politics/liberal-group-offers-bounties-for-anyone-who-can-provide-location-for-conservative-supreme-court-justices/

Attached: patrick_young.jpg (399x399, 34.02K)

KWAB

KEK

My question is who are the retards bankrolling this and why are they not getting arrested for this shit? It has to be some big money, libshit donor or pac doing this. How they aren’t getting flashbanged in the middle of the night by law enforcement is beyond me. I’m so fucking sick of libshit redditors being able to flagrantly break multiple laws like this.

based and starvin marvin pilled

Found him at the front of the line at the Detroit Popeyes.

Just cut in front of all the niggers to get him. They'll understand

You really don't get it yet? Lmao