Unironically what the fuck is wrong with Florida?

Unironically what the fuck is wrong with Florida?

Attached: 33793168-4724-4A85-AEA6-6F3D0F2A1BA2.jpg (1284x1685, 217.08K)

There's honestly nothing wrong with father daughter incest. It's specifically omitted in the Old Testament in the list of forbidden familiar relations. It's also winked and nodded at in the early story of the daughters drugging and raping their father to continue his lineage, as that is of utmost importance.

And ultimately women are only in their prime from 12-16. If I got her that far in life I deserve a little reward for my efforts.

Jews made a billboard wow

Attached: barbados-spousal-abuse.jpg (400x300, 32.41K)

Then what is a good excuse

I did it know this but the talmud was created 500 AD after Christ.

Shabbot shalom Rabbi

Hot. AF. Erection complete.

I cucked my wife's dad, and will always find it amusing.

>Unironically what the fuck is wrong with Florida?
Incest is endemic among blacks.

If you mean you fornicated with your mother-in-law, I hope you get bone cancer

it's a cultural thing, every man becomes floridaman at some point in their life

is that brittany venti?

Notice these all of black girls in these ads? Must be commonwith blacks

No. Billboard related. OPs pic.

Attached: 1590839030290.png (892x892, 1.09M)

I would unironically treat my daughter better than any guy she would date, so I don't see the issue. She trusts me, she loves me, and she started getting my dick at the age of 2 so she's used to it. Don't interfere in my family.

Ooooh do MN next.

Attached: Screen+Shot+2022-04-10+at+1.32.28+PM.png (1000x831, 590.07K)

A father has no rights anymore.

spics

mulatto grils r hot tho

> Old testament
> Lot's daughters

What if your daughters get you drunk then rape YOU???

Florida is based and you should go back to jew york or san fagcisco

Attached: Osaka Lecture.png (590x912, 365.85K)

spics and niggers are notorious for raping their daughters and it's never addressed for obvious reasons. it's part of their culture at this point and they just deal with it

Attached: file.png (1130x564, 982.72K)

Lots of Hispanics. Sadly fairly common in those communities.

Im glad your proud of yourself you peice of shit.

Why is she black though? Really makes you think huh?

Everyone know white Floridians fuck their cousins not their kids.

>t. White Floridian who had 7 female cousins

That's literally some erotic fantasy fic shit. Believing that shit happened is like believing things said on Any Forums are true in 500 BC.

Yeah I saved that pic too fren here.

Attached: Christ-predates-jews.jpg (800x435, 99.59K)

she is black. you get now?

Based and 4channy. Rape is good, but incest is better. Rape her shit until she loves you. Based!

I know this is a larp but does your wife know? How old is she now?

Hmm that's kinda weird ,South Africa whites went down this route to

LOL wtf cyber punk 2077 was no where extreme enough

Too many spics.

Why am I a piece of shit, he fucked his daughter, not me. I just married her crazy ass. Annnnnddd, ...have to deal with her ever gottdamned crazy day. pic not related

Attached: 1584953733606.jpg (708x708, 55.23K)

Weimar Republic, Cyberpunk, Babylon, Sodom and Gomorrah, none of them will hold a candle to what the world will be soon.

I recommend not debasing the name of saints, especially not for owning the sodomites.
It’s not saint Francisco’s fault a bunch of degenerates are cornholing each other in his city.

well duh, 1 in 4 black girl will be raped by a family member, either Dad/uncle/brother

This is why religion needs to be exterminated, along with the whole mass murder thing. All of you are morally bankrupt.

>saint Francisco
is he the patron saint of faggots or is that just the entire catholic "religion"?

Attached: saint mutt.jpg (720x946, 59.28K)

> not true

It was reenacted in a school play in my 7th grade class. The girls even recited the lines from the bible. The school drama teacher played Lot lying down on the stage.

And Mao's China/ Stalin's Russia were morally pure. Ok

Chad

I get it now. He raped his daughter, then you married her.
I’m sure someone will call you the cuck, etc, but I won’t. Wasn’t her fault (hopefully).

The billboard was put up by a jew, look it up!

It’s some radical feminist / leftoid guaranteed. These same people would SEETHE if you had told women to not take advantage of their sons or husbands. They want all the benefits of being a woman with none of the drawbacks. They want female supremacy

The sign literally tells you what's wrong with them.

Source?