Im' pretty sure I'm being spied on by the FBI or another agency

Im' pretty sure I'm being spied on by the FBI or another agency

The reason for this is because there is always people following me on my Any Forums posts and they know private stuff that I talked on the whatsapp or instagram, for example

Too specific and can't be coincidences

I'm not a pedo or a terrorist or something like that, so I dunno why they are wasting their time with me

What should I do? Is there a way to make them stop? I know they can see everything I do on the internet, have my geolocation on my cellphone, read e-mails, messages, acess phone's photos, everything

But why? If I was a sorccer or something I would do a withcraft for them to die, but I'm christian and can't do this

Should I just go private, use LINUX and other stuff and try to not leave traces?

Try to buy a private phone, dunno

Attached: file.png (741x679, 456.53K)

Forgot to remove the memeflag

Hey look, it’s you again faggot. We talked a few days ago, bud. No one is watching you.

Also you need to clean your bedroom up, youre going to get bugs Eric..

>Im' pretty sure I'm being spied on by the FBI or another agency
We all are, who gives a fuck?

Have you seen two drones flying above your house late evening? ~300 yards up?

the fbi doesn't care about some random brazilian shitposter

>We all are, who gives a fuck?
I do when they are talking shit in my posts

There is a few actually from the neighbor

Maybe they do
Explain to me how they can say shit here I said on a fake instagram?

buying that snickers at the 7-11 yesterday was a BIG mistake bud

>Im' pretty sure I'm being spied on by the FBI or another agency
probably some fags from a fusion center. just trust in Jesus, user! you're gonna be alright

Fusion? I hope God brings justice and kills them, I reall do. Please God kill these people.

>I do when they are talking shit in my posts
Why? Ignore them and stop being a woman.

>really
Fixed.

Does it happens to you too?

>There is a few actually from the neighbor
A few I meant just one actually, sometimes

>What should I do?

give them a good show you retard

next question?

schizophrenics believe that they are simultaneously a god in this world and the only one who is real or knows what's going on but also a weak worm. a trapped animal with forces or beings beyond them that control them, spy on them, stalk them or something like that.

schizophrenia is becoming more and more common. this is because many feel trapped by society and the burden of unrestricted freedom that came with our modern world and the "death of god", but also the lack of freedom compared to our ancestors. we work more than 3 times the hours they did on average each week and many feel they have many more obligations to society. but society does not love us the way a tribe does. we are alone, even amidst the growing population mass.

Fuck off kike

Same thing happens to me, they stalk everyone and probably pay special attention to people who post here too often like you and me.

I post here too often because I have nothing better to do, and not because I'm a shooter or something

Maybe they are showing they know stuff about me because they think I'll be afraid and stop shitposting

I won't, I have nothing better to do
Give me a job at least, glowies, then I leave

>Fusion? I hope God brings justice and kills them, I reall do. Please God kill these people.
think of it like glowie group sex parties that has no oversight etc they set up after the towers went down. (at least i assume they're all sucking each other off there).

Get ur meds increased

Your a fucking schizo we dont have the time to follow all of you in person. What would even be the point, we already see everything you do near a phone or computer.

Prove that you are a glownigger and we can talk

Yes, (((you))) are still doing it here and concern trolling about it.

And it has been going on for years so it’s worse than a police case, it’s some sort of past time of your mafia of arabs.

I don’t know, but it has been going on since before the appearance of fusion centers.