Why have zoomers abandoned the goth/emo culture and aesthetic?

why have zoomers abandoned the goth/emo culture and aesthetic?

Attached: D3D564EB-BD26-47B1-9228-76348A775182.jpg (1536x2048, 146.87K)

Goth women are damaged. Stay far away.

Because it's played out.

The smelly stockings and goth boots are for footchads to appreciate. Zoomers are only concerned with buttholes.

Why are you reliving the mid 90s user? Is your life that much of a failure that the glory days of 1993 are all you have?

Great, more goth hoes for me.

Attached: 1657059920154.gif (431x498, 771.5K)

Based Navy NCIS

Why can't we meme it back in?

Attached: emo-girl-drawing.jpg (841x950, 178.44K)

Because it's too White. They're all being encouraged to look and act like niggers now.

the e girl aesthetic is essentially emo
you still got the chokers, thick eye makeup (winged eyeliner), twintails like in picrel, and generally black outfit complemented with pastel. likewise for emo culture, they are attention whores and suicidal

They have but haven't. Goth/Emo is now bright neon
>*RaWr XD*
scene kids that all listen to hyper pop and are fags and trannies, have a collective of friends that are always agreeing with everything they say; in return for them agreeing with everything they say.
>But no one gets me
>I cut myself for attention to have all my friends yell at me and to get attention from peers
>Look at me happy and dancing on tiktok
>the next tiktok is how much I want to kill myself though TW sorry heheh
I hate them and I wish they really were goth/emo from when I was a kid. You'd actually really end up killing yourself because if you claimed all that shit like kids do now and didn't kill yourself you were a poser; and get bullied into being a normie again, while constantly hearing your old goth kids talk about how much of a whimp poser you were for not killing yourself for being such a poser

>You don't own he "Best of Abby" DVD.

Why go on lads.

Attached: abby.jpg (1054x1500, 230.3K)

Goth and Emo are not the same thing.
Also OPs pic realated was hot as fuck on NCIS and the Drew Carey Show.

Abby was by far the best character on that show. I'd share her coffin, if you know what I mean.

Because they have no edge anymore. The fascination with death is no allowed because we supress every freedom until nobody dies, from the meme coof or evil cars alike, can't sacrifice animals because of the carbon footpring, etc etc.
Furthermore it's spiritual/antimaterialistic. That's literally fascism nowadays.

Oh, and this.
However some new styles feed on it. See They are sanitized from any antimaterialistic or antiauthoritarian undertones, becoming fully commercial

It was just a passing fad

I always prefered pop punk princess myself.

Attached: 17d87d2b7a7ff79fcb28d5925b52d765.jpg (500x694, 71.24K)

Every generation tends to avoid repeating the cringy things of the previous generation

Mah nigga

>Women are damaged. Stay far away.
ftfy

Hopefully, Gen alpha will avoid talking like niggers and getting mulatto perms

R-right?

Deadass biatch.

It's sad how the crazy daddy issues girls got into the whole goth getup, but had 0 tatoos
Meanwhile, every roastie has multiple trashy scribblings all over their bodies nowadays