Shit will be coming out about twitter soon so let me explain it

Just before i start if you were banned on twitter during the time of the purge of trump supporting accounts change devices.

So what they did was they found they could manipulate perceptions of people
Based on the info they recieved. So they then started to feed data and collect data. This goes back to 2011, the pentagon literally created algorithims and specific software to monitor and influence twitter. Keep in mind this wasn't going to happen without twitter knowing about it. These people are not private companies, they do not work for their shareholders. they work for the government. This military project executed through pentagon was to monitor twitters debates going on about chelsea manning then known as bradley mannings pretrial hearings.

Attached: DARPA.png (3482x1895, 2.23M)

>the weapon to surpasss metal gear

Attached: Anderson1I1.png (619x576, 290.75K)

They were seeing how people debated, how it amplifies, and then what they did was create bots and what were called then sock puppet accounts. to drive conversations and measure influence.

Elon Musk, is that you?

you realize Any Forums is just this on crack, right?

DARPA sucks

Can you write a big fucking paragraph now, wtf is this small tinytoon posting format youdoin

Ok.

Attached: 1611735205784.jpg (874x1024, 160.15K)

The internet is now self aware. Wonder what it'll name itself.

I'm not alone in having suspected this for some time.
Is this your own conjecture or does your uncle work for Nintendo?

People don't understand how important this piece of info is, because you got jack dorsey sitting in the house of congress ignoring the pleas from laura loomer saying "Donald trump help us! Please he's lying!" Yes he is lying because he can't tell them cause they don't have that clearance yet.

No shit nigger. Is it your first day on the internet?

i'm monitoring this thread

>the pentagon literally created algorithims and specific software to monitor and influence

This is the main goal of all internet. DARPA crate it, it was called ARPANET.

Attached: nintendo graff.jpg (750x1122, 283.05K)

OP-op

Why did they pick the most political dumb ass retards for what is supposed to be an important experiment? Not to mention the activists, chinks, foreigners, Serbs, Russians, etc.

thats what makes it fun user, sifting through the BS, the bots, the memes, the hurtbox, the memes of memes and the bantz.

dawg. we know. Evidently Facebook calls it the "position change program"

remember in 2012/2014 when it was reported on facebook doing a experiment to manipulate peoples emotions by their news feed. Same thing here with twitter, they've already cracked into your device and monitored everything at that time, gathered whatever they could without your knowledge quickly. When this hits the news from the Deal it's over.

its been known forever it is the purpose for all social media checkout lifelog and facebook newfag

Influence, manipulation.

Meds user

people that could be tossed away

That's the main difference, is user knows this, but a twatter doesn't.

Think about this, they're government contractors and anyone thats been silenced has been in violation of free speech.

Fun, isn't it?

>The internet is now self aware. Wonder what it'll name itself.

Niggers Tongue My Anus

A LOT of people are gonna be very pissed when they find out what has been done to them before the suspension.

3 off, the are coming for you not me, they can’t.

OP is 14 and must have taken babies first redpill

Never going back on twitter. Even if elon wouldve bought it. Being banned pushed me towards pol and gab though.

That's why memes matter. Algorithms and bots don't understand satire and hyperbole.

proof of any of what your saying? not anecdotes but proof, data, anything?

Exactly, and it's interesting that most anons are right wing+++.
If this were twitter or reddit (*spits*) one might assume that every *normal* person around them was a "leftist" regime-defender.

Plenty of you already know this yes, but not the average person outside. They're about to find out they have been manipulated through twitter that is for the government. Their data taken and used for that.

This is ancient history.
Do you have anything relevant to add?

yeah but the difference is that schizo autists go to Any Forums specifically to dissect bullshit and copypaste the ones that generate laughs through baiting and thereby achieve their fix.

Any Forums is a 4th wall break meant to laugh together with the eternal friend; KeK

Watch the news with elon musk and twitter deal, thats where it's all gonna come out from.

Wat? I don't even understand /you/.

Bro the quality of these glow bots is terrible.

Twitter works for the government not anything else so they're not a private company