Are you planning on breaking the cycle of abuse?

Are you planning on breaking the cycle of abuse?

Attached: a467017cd5e423a1402b7171b7f3719a--peaceful-parenting-natural-parenting.jpg (236x414, 21.34K)

You know you've been born with the shitters when one of your first experience is getting your genitals mutilated in the greatest country in the world.

It was never practiced on my side of the family and my husbands father broke the cycle so when our son was born it wasn’t even a discussion. If enough people didn’t do it for even one generation it would go away pretty quickly

>my husbands
So you're a woman? Or a fag that adopted a baby?

Women don't come here user. And the ones that do will never be one.

Woman
Wrong.

My son was circumcised because I'm not a European communist or an African faggot.

It was fast and painless.

Any doctor who tells a patient that should lose their license. I’ve witnessed this procedure on a number of occasions. It’s absolutely horrifying. The babies scream in pain until they can’t breathe. Every last fucking one of them.

Attached: IMG_1626.png (762x734, 799.71K)

Most babies do not cry from a proper circumcision. You are full of shit and most likely ashamed of your disgusting smegma filled worm.

No, you’re a Judaized faggot. You likley also were not in the room when it happened if you actually think it was painless.

Attached: IMG_1681.jpg (1024x991, 72.11K)

Lol. Enough, faggot. I know what I witnessed with my own eyes. You’re just some fucking dipshit who went to a hospital with your wife and thinks you know shit. I’ve worked there. I’ve seen it. You’re a retard.

Weak b8

You'll never be one, I'm sorry. Cutting your dick off only proves you're mentally I'll and can't control it, and traps are indeed gay.

I find Trannies repulsive, user.

yes

As do I. Show fizzeek/proofz. Doesn't have to be tits, I'd prefer it not be, actually.

I didn’t even know what this shit was until i moved to the US. Thank goodness I discovered Any Forums. If I ever have a child here I’m home-birthing that little fucker

A hospital will absolutely fuck up your birth with the epidural/Pitocin cycle. If it’s close to them getting off shift, they will push you for a C-section. We did midwives and birthing centers for all three of our children. No uncomplicated birth should necessitate a surgeon being anywhere near the maternity ward.

Attached: 462D4E60-7503-4C1D-A46F-D13A453F4EFA.jpg (1170x1569, 1.19M)

I’ll be god damned.

>If it’s close to them getting off shift, they will push you for a C-section.
Maybe in some places but it’s less common now I think. As for the end of shift thing I don’t get that I had nurses switch out because I was in labor for 17 hours and they didn’t even call my doctor to the hospital until it was almost time to push.

Good enough. Alright, I'll bite. Why do you browse here?

My husband does too and idk it’s an interesting board there are occasionally good threads worth reading.

You get paid to post this shit?