Why do white women move to third world countries? Is it mental illness?

Why do white women move to third world countries? Is it mental illness?

youtu.be/r8oStlSG2z4

Attached: Screenshot_20220709-180400_YouTube.jpg (2340x1080, 609.91K)

Yes.

I don't think they do, not in significant numbers.
>Is it mental illness?
Maybe. Certainly ignorance.

bbc

What is it with blacks and grilling indoors?

Flawed romantic ideas about what it will be like, the desire to escape or to have adventure. To find a very low cost of living. Because they fell in love with someone from that land while still living at home. The reasons are as varied as the people.

A woman walks down the street
It's a street in a strange world
Maybe it's the third world
Maybe it's her first time around
Doesn't speak the language
She holds no currency
She is a foreign woman
She is surrounded by the sound, the sound
Cattle in the marketplace
Scatterings and orphanages
She looks around, around
She sees angels in the architecture
Spinning in infinity
She says, "Amen and Hallelujah!"

>poos literally breaking into their house to find the white woman
lol. i bet that circles her mind every day

>tattoos
nothing of value was lost

Lol, reminds me of when Texas lost power that winter and people were dying cause they were using grills indoors to stay warm.

Does carbon monoxide not exist in 3rd world countries?

Meh. She`s a 4/10 at best, she`ll find out pretty soon how useless that nigger is.

Guys, don't broadcast your life on youtube, especially if you have valuable stuff in your house and you are going on trips away from the house for several days and there is no security at your house. Also, fuck racism.

No different with white guys moving into cabins with an asian qt for the trad life.

Nigger.

being a women is a mental illness

Lack of belonging
If she'd had parents that cared they would have given her a sense of belonging to her own country but she was probably neglected

Nope
Also carbon monoxide is a myth

Tarzan and Jane syndrome

>soon enough
Shes been living in Srilanka for 3 years

OP is an asian incel whose mother fucked a white man.

Women desire to be dominated. Western men are cucked from birth by their laws

Fucking Paul Simon made Africa sound fun. It's not.

If a woman wants to be a moron let her be a moron, it's not my job to save their worthless asses when they get in trouble. If I don't know 'em, then to hell with 'em.

He’s not Black. He’s Sri-Lankan.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They need some good dicking by real men

They yearn to be fucked by a real man and not whitoid little boys who cant hold hands without crying and shitting themselves

they're not going to be doing anything here they won't be doing there, they are social bestial animals

Nuh uh, my racemixing is better than your racemixing. The end result totally isn’t the same thing.

In africa they have fires in huts and sit below the smoke. This keeps the bugs awaye.

>Is it mental illness?
the average modern man is soi simp and women crave miss the primal aura and savagery of man.
as a man, i am also unironically planning to go to a third world shitter to find a proper woman. modern women are ruined beyond repair.

That bitch will be coming to the UK with that nigga

Ask me how I know you're from Israel and you enjoy watching your Jewish wife getting fucked by a nigger.

high t

Ya, they were stupid and didn't think to have a window open. Retards. When people make fun of Texas for the, like, ten people that died, they were all shitskins that died of smoke inhalation. One family I think got in a car in their garage to use the ac and died from that gas. Fucking dumb mexicans. God I hate darkies for being so bad the ruin things just by existing.