They're buying all the homes

They're buying all the homes

Attached: arrivedhomes.png (749x668, 544.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TMHCw3RqulY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You vill live in ze pods. And you Vill like it

Maybe if we raised their taxes instead of constantly cutting them they wouldn't have so much spare money laying around

Brush up on squatter's rights, fuck this nigga.

Im torn between who i'd kill in minecraft if I had the opportunity, Gates, Bezos, Soros or Musk. Ideally you'd find them all in the same building and TNT it then harvest the diamond under the blocks.

I fail to see how this is any more kiked than apartment rentals?

taxes goes to paying off the interest to the fed. the rich still get richer anyway

Juden

What a fucking retarded name. I thought it was a typo in the headline.

>Oh no a corporation is buying.... PROPERTY!
Seethe cope and dilate commie. If you had your way we would be living in 4-family tenements like the USSR.

>le tax standing assets

he has enough money to buy up lots of houses people would otherwise be able to buy themselves, then he can sit on them at a loss just like he operated amazon for years or rent them, either way the price of buying a house goes through the roof and everyone will be forced to rent except the rich

>housing as investment is a good thing
Good job collapsing society boomer.

you are cattle

good. i have a rental unit for sale. done with rentoids. ungrateful little assholes who think my 300,000 asset should be leased to them for peanuts. let them deal with kikes, chang and bezos.

kek

But he's your friend. He told you to get the shot and ditch Trump.

>collect taxes
>it goes to the government
>government doles it out as welfare and section 8 and gives themselves a raise while they're at it

Yeah I'm not seeing the improvement here. Maybe plebs should stop buying literally everything from Amazon then screeching about how money Bezos makes instead of funneling their money towards him then asking big daddy government to take it back

Attached: 1497669240912.png (500x500, 309.47K)

You're just retarded.
If you want to tax billionaires you need to make taxable events that fuck billionaires and not little people.
For instance make funding IPOs and offering VC money a taxable event.

Living is a privilege not a right to these people.

Attached: abd7e7e2b827e6e487e6558437db960e8f8dc9186c9abadf151c2c21c6e9a6c9.jpg (400x327, 43.84K)

land and housing have always been investments, and of all the investments, they are one of the few that make sense, like gold, land will always be land, and money will always be paper. the land will provide for you, if your willing to upkeep it, and work it, something rentoids refuse to do.

my 300,000$ rental unit is an asset, it is the equivalent of owning a lamboghini? Why should I rent out my lamborghini for 1200$ a month and a 600$ damage deposit to a guy who cant get a loan for that amount? the laws are already completely skewed in favour of tenants.

Because soon properties will be like jobs which will require mandatory minority tennant percentages no matter where they are located.

The innocent kot, makes everyone likable

Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk wouldn't be as rich as they are without tax money funding their companies. WTF are you lefties smoking?

>if your willing to upkeep it, and work it
But landlords do none of those things. They (the renters) pay illegals to do this.

God if only. Citizens United should have led to mass political executions too, vaguely "raising taxes" doesn't do shit when there's an army of highly compensated no-name back office accountants whose sole purpose is to circumvent taxes.

dr evil looking ass

youtube.com/watch?v=TMHCw3RqulY

Why is income tax progressive but property tax isn't? Why should some fuck who's got billions in property pay the same tax rate as a working class family?

Attached: Thinking black.jpg (579x343, 32.43K)

breaking the string of pseudo libertardian contact poster replies

>it's just capitalism
imagine being such a cock guzzling cuck. Capitalism was always meant to be regulated. Stagnated wagers, extreme wealth inequality, the destruction of the middle class, and corporations owning vast real estate portfolios while people struggle to pay rent is not the result of capitalism, it's the result of gross corruption.

>we need to be more liberal to beat the rich liberals
yeah, no

there too many cattle already that aren't producing. if you dont want to work, you dont eat, simple. nobody "owes" you a place to live. there too many niggers and faggots getting welfare, too many "tenants rights". thats why all the little landlords are switching to AirBnB and stuff, they are tired of little antifa faggots damaging thier porperty, not paying thier rent and acting like its no big deal.

as a landlord, Im done with it. I will sell my 300k rental unit, park the money in nice safe bank stock, get 5% divididends (same as what I get in rent) ... and have to do nothing but pick up my check from the mailbox every three months! no more ads, no more background checks, no more repainting the unit every year, no more antifa faggot parked in my driveway, no more noise, no more bullshit, no more evictions that last months and cost thousands, no more damage to my asset.

you can suck off bezos for your rent, deal with schlomo the slumlord and mr fix it chang.

Why can't I find this article anywhere? It's New York Post right? Why can't you faggots just post links?

Good luck in the future, user.

Swing and a miss. You see that government corruption allows this to go on, but what if the rich had to protect all their property on their dime?