Aus/pol/ wtf its sunday edition

>News
Got none

>Breakfast
What is it?

Attached: 1ad-491620683.png (600x553, 234.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wPrr3F411aA
youtu.be/_tOkb1y7hEs?t=96
youtube.com/watch?v=7serkwcCklE
youtube.com/watch?v=j3TBF_vHl8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: what.png (1135x601, 1.55M)

Inner Brisbane, went to the local cafe for a take away early morning coffee. The barista is a Korean chick with long fake fingernails who calls me "mate" every single time. Not sure if she's specifically disrespecting me or she just thinks that's what you call people to fit in. Gonna stop going there, they just raised their prices too.

Bacon and egg roll, going to look at planes.

Attached: IMG_20220710_075145_828.jpg (4182x2189, 795.56K)

>)
I can give you a bump, still drinking here man is still saturday hee for 7 more minutes.. so here hace a greenlandic song I really love her...
youtube.com/watch?v=wPrr3F411aA

I am at my parents before this we watched police acadmy I think it was 5 I laughed my ass off like when I was a kid god damnit....

man the us used to make so funny movies and later good movies... these days no.. don't watch shit for some reason they turned into eastt germany......

anyways ! BUMP my dingeridindu fren in upside down world

Honestly like only 98% of foreign cunts can say "mate" without it sounding forced or cringe.
Honestly I prefer the Muslims in this regardless because they don't say mate they just use their own slang and say "brother" instead.

Nice. I've been up all night. Was going to take a nap but i'll hold off until the afternoon.

look man I was just trying to fit in I don't speak your language 1st hand

anyways so I gave you this song greenlandic.. ... one of ytu posted this massive awesome dingeiduindo song a while back. do you have it? can you post it?

really drunk norwegian might just fall of the mountain plopp in the fjordd hehe it's still nigh here now technical sunday

you only watch that movie for the big tittied chick

beside I am the one who should go at you anyways you bastard should learn to speak proper norwegian I am so sick and tired of this

all your word lays that means nothing in english, but to us means shit

you go hahaha no fuck you vikings, stupid northmen! (and danes)

we are with the nordmenn I am sorry normans now so haha screw you

Here you go.
youtu.be/_tOkb1y7hEs?t=96

Also I was more implying Asians/Indians/Europeans and oddly enough the UK.

omg she is hot I am pretty sure she started my pubery lol

so did her with all boys then l

Lol don't take it to heart, especially on Any Forums

Drunkest user I've seen for a while kek.
Norwegians are probably the luckiest people in Europe, great country with few non-whites and most beautiful nature on earth. I'd be jealous if I wasn't Australian.

but this is not atittie trhead lets go! australia is awaking up and getting sover while you qnd I are getting drunk.. . 5 hours earlier you are just getting started lol.. but lets go

youtube.com/watch?v=7serkwcCklE

hehe yeah or jau australia we had this here too awesome as fuck

fuck those east european commies that don't know skippy tbqh

>I'd be jealous if I wasn't Australian.
Australia sucks bro.
Lucky country MY ASS

I put 4 teaspoons of coffee in my mug in the morning. Am I taking it too far?

It was. Now I can't decide who's more annoying; the Flip and her gooklets screaming to the left of me or the boomer yelling out the wrong plane names to his brownish grandkids to my right.

don't ask me about flipper however that is way to triggering for a norhman .. oh god I hate whale esp flipper that piece of shit!!!

>but that's a dolphin not a whale user
your terminoligy not mine all I see is a scumbag terrorist whale REEEEEE

if it was up to me i would put dynamite i his fucking blowhole!!!!

scumbag russian whale go back to severomorsk

only good whale is on my plate wit brown sauce and potatoes... and fied onions...

Attached: e68.jpg (665x662, 29.35K)

Whereabouts? State?

Queensland

You scare me.

Lovely Sunday in Brisbane lads enjoy yourselves

Attached: 1632287671528.jpg (400x400, 20.69K)

Brisvegas

unironically the russians keep on banning us here.. but we come back then you have this other front which is this "america first lot" which you never heard of.. if you so much as critize them
you get banned... they do mass flagging and shit

and austrlaia holy shit do you know how cold and miserable it is here? I don't even know where to start frende.... I serisouly don't is like you live in heaven and don't have to deal with this bullshit... but then you got all those spiders and other shit that would just isnantly killl a niggermonkey like my self.. I would not last in your wilderness for even a day

and ofc yes I have watched all episodes of bushtuckerman... I would be rekt in your country so I have to stick up here in the mountain.... throwing my monkey poop down at swedes and danish touristh

I fill one of those espresso pots that’s for like three people completely full and drink that, usually do it twice in a morning

Try having niggers for neighbors and meth addicted white trash.
Some cunt took a shit in the elevator the other day. Not the first time this has happened. I'm so fucking over it.
I miss having a fucking house honestly, I miss been able to chill in the backyard and do some gardening.

I think you need amphetamines or some shit. Doesn't sound like coffee is doing much for you if you're drinking that much.

I lived in Ipswich m8, I know the struggle. Glad I live out in the country now.

ffs rad the sagas man.. the danes go.. germans nah no worry... eglish.. oh they can eat all the cabbage they want....

oh fug... norwegians... those are a hard and misserable people life in norway is very hard... so man up those willl be our main enemies
lol I can't remember which saga this.. olav tryggvason i think

>life in norway is so misserable
>so these people are hard

Instant coffee?
Nah you'll be fine. That stuff is weak compared to quality coffee beans in a plunger

I'm drinking it black. It's going to taste rank.

Is the country cheap? Considering moving out of this city. Too many feral scumbags here.
>t - Canberrafag

I’ve had a massive coffee addiction since I was about five years old. I used to like occasionally using synephrine but the government banned it the fags

Depends on the amount of coffee beans he's using. Probably throwing in less than 20g and making weak coffee. Btw the simplest way to make good coffee is to get under control the ratio of coffee beans to water, then you're on your way to having actual good cup instead of chugging brown water with caffeine

Add a bit of cool water and smash it down to enhance the coffee rush.

daily reminder the good times are never coming back to Australia, white men in the west have some of the worst most meaningless lives in human history, INB4 not me, yes you too and you dont know how terrible it really is

Attached: 50070578527_d8114f870d_b.jpg (1023x660, 156.38K)

Thanks Kristian this is a good post

Attached: 1643676613074.jpg (219x230, 5.98K)

My sister lived in oz for a few years. Wish she'd stayed down there desu, can't stand the cunt.

Oh yea now I feel like coffee. Good idea. Might add 10 teaspoons. That way the coffee will be exactly like my personality, bitter and disgusting.

this guy anons I've watched all his episodes
youtube.com/watch?v=j3TBF_vHl8o

and my conclusion is simple.. I would not last a day in your country... I could live forever just with my hands in the north send me to sibiria send me to canada in the wilderness there and I will live... but send me to australia.. like your first colonis I would die like a fly....

so mad respekts or how they say over this. my mother watch your tv show btw she has been doing this since the 90ies.. I just come to her now and then now the main guy has gray hair and shit... I never got this program but my mother also y sister is all in on that stuff... you know this is called neighbours... only shit I wach my self is british crime yeah I know is not autralia, but british crime shit is the best ever is the only time I watch tv

You must be like a real life version of tweak from south park.

Wut for brekkie cunt?

Attached: abbo.jpg (704x470, 56.22K)

>Bulimba
Literally everyone in this thread is a Qld except the one ACT fag, why does Qld dominate Any Forums so much?