What drives a successful white man to date outside his race?

What drives a successful white man to date outside his race?

Attached: 1075931-nicolas-cage-and-girlfriend-riko-shibata-use-hand-saniti.jpg (2255x2822, 2.44M)

white woman fatigue

tight

if you're looking for a woman who isn't fat, has no tattoos, and is generally somewhat classy you are going to find a high percentage of your dating pool is asian

Mental illness

Shes cute

Jewish brainwashing

Tight pussy.

The only good thing about asians is asian women

dumped too many times by white women for shit reasons

basically white female fatigue

>asian
>classy

Attached: 1489036324352.png (726x476, 17.29K)

have you people fucking met white US women? They're utter garbage

white women are degenerates who hate white men

pretty simple

I'm looking for that webm of someone pondering about having to fuck white women to save the white race.

You say that like Asian men don't beat their daughters to be good women.

>What drives a successful white man to date outside his race?
White women

Not being s successful white man.

>What drives a successful white man to date outside his race?
stfu up faggot

Fat, crude, and lazy.

Perhaps the man is looking for qualities that dont depend on racial category?

This is fair point actually

Attached: 1655994289403.gif (282x300, 1.91M)

Gold digging whores

Low self-esteem. Nick Cage could easily find a white chick anywhere in the U.S.

I would date whoever. My Syrian gf is horrible.

Not at all. White women are the best fit for white men. Your own kind always is.

>He says as he walks past his trad white girl riddled with tattoos and daddy issues selling her body in the red light district for 40 euro an hour

Maybe twenty years ago.
>Takes every movie offered because he's financially busted.
Sugar daddies got to have some sugar.
Know what I mean?

Bullshit we all know the only reason to date someone is to match racial characteristics. Nothing matters except race.

White female princess syndrome, entitlement, they are irrational and moronic, tend to be more left leaning, most white women have high body counts at a young age, they know that they can divorce men and take half whenever they feel bored, they need to be constantly pampered and entertained, they require more financial investment, they will shit test constantly and always compare you to better men without regard for what you do for them, they are spiteful, above all the juice isn’t worth the squeeze they offer very little in return compared to the bullshit you have to endure with them

Damn she's hot as fuck
Very clearly only dating him for the money
She could get a far younger and better looking man if she wanted to

Nicholas Cage fulfills a certain role, basically Hollywood needs “ugly but familiar” faces. His success is something pitiable

Isn't he the son of that big director guy who made all those famous movies and knows everyone in hollywood?