Has Biden been secretly redpilled the entire time?

Has Biden been secretly redpilled the entire time?

Attached: bidle.png (783x704, 993.78K)

I just read that and all I could think was "Is the New York Post trying to make me like Biden?"

It's because Kissinger is too pacifist for Biden's team.

uhhh guys

Attached: 1634013736165.jpg (477x603, 64.08K)

Biden "I did that" gas station.

Kissinger is why Rhodesia is dead
Faggot

Kissinger is a jew so he has to bake in an oven lol.

Biden is collapsing the American Empire and that's a good thing.

Lol even the old fuck himself isn’t genocidal enough for bidet regime

Biden used to be a hard core segregationist.

It's almost as if Biden doesn't actually do anything

That effective comment from Obama has to be acknowledged. Kissinger is very competent. The agenda is still the same. His not being involved anymore is another bit of the Biden presidency that points towards a controlled collapse. That, or the people controlling Biden are just much more incompetent than even Any Forums says.

the propaganda is working, it seems

Yep. Why would Kissinger waste time visiting a puppet when he can spend time with the other Jews actually in power

Biden could secretly be based. He could go hardcore into his old beliefs if he is really going senile. This would mean ultra racist Joe Biden would be back. It could get good.

Biden be like "this man who is a man of people...uhh the man is too old uhhh to be uhhh addresing uhhh with the uhhh and the serious issues of democracy" and Kissinger is like "I warned America about the perils of nato expansionism and militarization in Ukraine, and now the fate of the world is at stake. We must put globalization on pause, as we will have no victors in a forever war over ideological..."

Imagine being completely intellectually obliterated by a 100 year old fat dude.

Attached: 1657312102752.jpg (1300x966, 115.24K)

biden is not the president.

Fuck you memeflag
>inb4 you're memeflag
But also I'm beginning to wonder

No shit. We don’t know who is.

This. Kissinger says that war with Russia is retarded but the Vindmanns and other jew neocons in the Biden regime disagree.