I'm Jewish and i'm proud of it, goyim are subhuman. They are cattle that is going to serve us by 2030...

I'm Jewish and i'm proud of it, goyim are subhuman. They are cattle that is going to serve us by 2030, every Jew is going to get 2000 slaves.
You are not able to do anything, ADL is going to take care of that. We own the media, governments and banks, you are powerless. Jews have average IQ of 117.
We won, you can only cope

Attached: Flag-Israel.png (800x582, 40.06K)

adl is a declining power pal

/thread

how?

It's not pal, they are everywhere

lurk

I literally charge Jews more for products and services.

> every Jew is going to get 2000 slaves

fuck off big nose

imagine all it takes
is acceptance to remove you where you stand
what will you do with all your power?
you 'need' others
they don't need you...
think about it... if it required a background check to 'buy groceries' and on the 'check' it was revealed to 'people that hated you' of your 'cult'...
what do you think would happen?
who wins in that scenario?
pretty sure every Jew dies within a year

This jewish girl I'm seeing is cute because she keeps forgetting that I already know she's jewish and will make stuff up about different German ancestor that didn't exist.

Which jew faction do you belong to? The tikum olam faction of the Kabbalah faction? You know they both have different goals in mind?

Your Messiah already came.

Let that sink in. Repent.

Attached: D2B359E6-2B49-4B90-A6BA-AC0CA59C5399.jpg (715x536, 98.49K)

can any kike flags confirm this?

Attached: 1654947857764.jpg (588x588, 72.04K)

Based

>I'm Jewish and i'm proud of it, goyim are subhuman.
The entire rest of the human race? Don't you people have genetic disease from inbreeding?
> They are cattle that is going to serve us by 2030, every Jew is going to get 2000 slaves.
But not white people right? So how are you slaves doing in Palestine? You have control over them? Do you have any control over any Muzzies? How about niggers? No?
You only blend in with and can subvert white people.
You're really fucked up. The west protects Israel and funds it, now that you've destroyed it like a bunch of petty retards, Israel is undefended. Iran figures this out you're all fucking dead.
And meanwhile the west falls where more Jews live than in Israel. Shitting where you eat.
Real smart. You faggots are the most ass backwards people on earth. You've destroyed yourselves and us. We should have never helped you.

Attached: Logo-for-website-2016x2.png (550x260, 48.77K)

You are worshipping a Jewish god, half of your holy book is about Jews, your messiah was Jewish (and also schizophrenic)
Let that sink in

i'll masada the fuck out your filthy mouth

you should change that star to a fucking roundel

Ok Grzegorz

Okay Pharisee

nigger Jesus was a Psychopath not Schizophrenic
he also wasn't messiah
and was infact a ((mason))
he 'lied' about everything
and didn't even 'die on the cross' for example
you think Mary was a virgin?
retarded story

>a flailing gnashing demon jew in the wild
you are losing

>I'm Jewish
Stopped reading there

See, I actually respect you saying that openly instead of playing your inane mind games.

so based

Thats cool, you think your race is superior. nothing wrong with that. However you are wrong and we will gas you for real this time

>virgin
No, she was a whore and a liar. She fucked someone and lied to her cuck husband. That is what Talmud says

Except when it all goes to shit it won't matter who owns what.

who cares
the Talmud is also bollox

That's sad, we own America

Jesus Christ was the real messiah. You pharisees killed him and you will burn in hell forever with the false prophets and the devil himself. If you succeed in taking over earth before God destroys you it will be short lived, God will btfo you. Repent or Jesus will be coming for you

>I'm Jewish and i'm proud of it, goyim are subhuman. They are cattle
Wat Wat Waaaaat??

Attached: what.jpg (480x360, 14.09K)

Bait.jpg

Based

when not scourging to intimidate western leaders i kill kikes for sport, i think you should know that before you continue with whatever you're doing

how can i lowly goy be save should i marry a jewess

Attached: -pol-AHEM-FUCK-KIKES-FUCK-COMMIES-FUCK-JEWTIN-FUCK-JEWL-Politically-Incorrect-4chan.png (228x83, 3.19K)

We Jews are the chosen people.
If you are not Jew, you are filthy goy.
Filthy goyim need to be undermined and made weaker, divided, and ridiculed until the Jew is on top as the rightful chosen one, not filthy goyim.
Filthy goy should be kept stupid and they should never have racial or national pride, for that makes the goyim stronger.
Stronger goyim is bad for jews, as with goyim coming together and seeing past differences.
Filthy goy should always fight with each other, allowing jews the rightful place as the chosen people.

Attached: sh8896.jpg (400x400, 60.17K)

shut up faggot
Jesus was a ((mason))
333333333333333 coded on death
just a cohencidence
Islam is also masonic
and Moses was a psychopathic liar
so ~the foundation~ of your faith is bullshit
get over it
it was a story meant to convince retards that lived in a desert

Attached: 33.png (788x640, 395.99K)

Jews are just liars who invert reality. Here's the translation of the OP:

OP is Jewish and regrets the misfortune of being born not only poor but uglier than a pile of homemade shit as well. He's ashamed of his scrawny body, shitty hair, and parasitic nature. He quotes a Talmudic prophecy as a coping mechanism to deal with the fact that HE WILL NEVER BE WHITE.

>Oh, Jew brain big brain, me 117 IQ
>We own it all goy
>You won't do shit

I've never met anyone more pathetic than the random Jews in I've met irl. Without exception, perverted, addicted, unattractive, physically weak, and immoral.

Attached: 1648846775678.gif (320x236, 217.94K)

Let me be a slave for jews I'll spartacus a kike so fucking quick.

>this

I come for the Jews
HRNNNNNNNNNN
fuah!

Attached: Y Ddraig Goch.png (640x590, 170.52K)

How many of your cousins have you fucked?

Convert, marry a Jewess, have Jewish children and you will maybe be saved
You call me pathetic yet my kin owns your country, how does it work?

>We won
>lives in pooland

Attached: 1610910058426.jpg (357x405, 36.32K)

Jews have no value whatsoever, keep coping. All you're good at is scamming people out of their money. The gas chambers are waiting for you, faggot kike.

It's crazy how easily outsmarted and manipulated goyim are.
Literally subhuman cattle.

this is true the jewish race will overcome the goys

You live in Russia, that is 10 times worse than the shithole i'm currently leeching off

>jesus was a mason
riiiiight…

>holocaust never happened
>but at the same time we are proud of Germans gassing Jews
?

ok i will try it is good to be on the winning side

Attached: 1652054770611.jpg (1024x691, 141.44K)

cope, seethe, and do not forget to dilate. Also YWNBAW

Jews actually believe this?

Every single thing you said was a lie. You seem uneducated or indoctrinated.

You are pathetic. You own nothing. You are here among the so-called goyim to boast of the corruption of your kin? Lmao. Have you nothing to boast of from among your own achievements!? Poor, infatuated, Jewish roach - you will never be white. Get over it. Stop interfering in the lives of other nations before someone digs your spine out of your belly.

>It's crazy how easily outsmarted and manipulated
Who said it was moral to outsmart and manipulate people psychopath?
You have no honor. And you've destroyed yourselves while trying to destroy everyone else.
If everyone else sipped your poison what's that make you for guzzling your own?
Your people are pathetic rats.

Attached: 1602342724165.png (1800x1800, 2.56M)

>you will never be white
Why would i want to be white?

are you retarded?
this is ~THE~ illusion
is exposes the ((church)) and shows you
HOW LONG the plan to 'dominate the world'
has been going
only a fucking retard in ~this day and age~
wouldn't understand Jesus was an ACTOR
and so you have to understand WHY he was an actor
the religion was created intentionally
it's REALLY not even difficult to comprehend
unless you are a.... ~slave~
Islam is also ((masonic))
the ~illusion~ once revealed would piss a LOT of people off... so I understand people like you wanting to play damage control
but you're just wrong
sorry hun
xox

You're not real Jews. You're European Converts.

I lie in a Jew enclave. I love how the Ashkanazi drive cars on Saturday mornings. Yelling at the Mexicans for not having the order according to their agreed pickup time.

>Why would i want to be white?
You have brown or black skin? Apparently someone in your line wanted to be white.

are you the user that recently found out had jewish dna?

just so you know, you have to shit post in jidf for at least 2 years if you want to 'get up in the ranks'

but other than that i agree, the goyim are too busy fighting each other

we already won

other than that, how are you plans on immigrating to israel?

>t. polish jew

Attached: yturrterey.jpg (500x679, 50.1K)