I swear we switched timeline again. I’m an MD, and today I discovered that the sucking reflex...

I swear we switched timeline again. I’m an MD, and today I discovered that the sucking reflex, a neonatal reflex that causes the child to instinctively suck anything that touches the roof of their mouth, is also called Epstein’s reflex. Epstein. Shit’s strange af.

Attached: 17B2A006-DEDC-4435-B52D-BA0E5BBB1918.jpg (393x299, 30.59K)

wait till you learn the name of mono

Epstein-Barr Virus? I already know it. But this reflex thing is strange, since it has to do with putting things in children’s mouth.

Kek

Babies are cool. I plan to have at least 5.

Epstein is not an uncommon name among Ashkenazim and as an MD I'm sure you're aware how many of us belong to your profession. You think this is an indication of a timeline shift? I think it an indication of your Goyische Kopf.

Attached: eating-nom-nom.gif (498x277, 1.5M)

How many people have you murdered with the clot shots?

Very seldomly I encounter, or have encountered, Jew-sounding eponyms. I don’t think there are too many of them, at least in disease naming.

Not enough.

Worried about revenge killings?

Bros. I swear to god i remember the giant crab sign in dotenbori was on the opposite side of the street on the far left

Who cares. I’m acting for the common good, remember? Or are you an antivaxxer science-denier? People are free to get the jab. If you are happy to get injected with “science juice” I’ll be happy to help you (and help the ones who passed instead the test to live a better life one day).

You won't care if an angry family member decides to torture and murder you and your family for murdering theirs?

>Goyische Kopf
You kikes even had to steal the German language, much less their spirit.

>murdering theirs
As if they didn’t ask the vaxx. You are worse than liberal-tier garbage, who doesn’t know what personal responsibility is. They made a choice. They will bear the consequences of it. The less NPCs in this world, the better. There’s no point in fighting against these people. You just second them and their demise. It’s a win-win for everyone.

You didn't answer the question. You've admitted to knowingly inject people with a deadly cocktail in the hope they would die. Will you be bothered when they come for revenge?

I don’t. I don’t care. They’ll be dead before doing anything. They aren’t doing anything against politicians right now, they won’t do anything in a future. Also, killing MDs it will be a homicide-suicide: no more MDs, no more people who can cure you. Good riddance! NPCs can all die as far as I’m concerned, and if they’ll kill me, at least this Earth will be inherited by non vaxxies anyway.

>just following orders

Attached: 07C071D0-0630-4F3E-83DE-97D895ACAD0F.jpg (2931x2259, 915.9K)

happened a few days ago, doesn't look like a good one.

How do you explain that I, an adult, still suck on nipples? I'll suck my wife's if they happen to be near my face. And eventually milk comes out so I keep sucking. I don't even think I consciously do it. Am I still a child?

We are all gods children