Refrigerated Supply Chain

This used to be America.

Attached: 1003px-Italian_meat_stall_in_the_First_Avenue_market_at_Tenth_Street8d12360v.jpg (1003x768, 136.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

meathouseinc.com/
chopshopgrocer.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are they wearing fancy hats?
Staged photo suck my meaty cock

>Typical zoomer
Because everything before 2000 was fog and mud.

This was the norm back in the early to mid 1900's retard.

You can't get fresh meat anymore?

Luckily Americans don't need fresh food to survive. The Chinese are screwed.

Attached: vegetable-market-chinese-people-doing-shopping-supermarkt-wuhan-city-china-53000859 (1).jpg (800x534, 95.13K)

To survive, no. But to thrive you do

because believe it or not there was a time when people had dignity. even low income meat monkeys made an effort.

>fancy hats, staged photo
Ignorant retard

Attached: eating-nom-nom (1).gif (498x277, 2.31M)

Does this really not exist in the US anymore? I live in the city center and a 5 minute walk gets me to a market like that

Fresh meat is a foreign concept in America now.

Inevitably when I bring this up these idiots come out of the woodwork that try and say the guy working for minimum wage cutting meat at a supermarket can slaughter and butcher an animal in the refrigerated supply chain breaks down.

Attached: WetmarketHK (1).jpg (800x600, 107.55K)

That's what you notice not the cigarette directly over the raw meat being chopped?

Yep, growing up in the 80s, I knew lots of guys who made a decent living being roofers, painters, etc.
Then Clinton imported a bunch of spics, and blue collar dudes were fucked straight in the ass.
Construction sites are 95% wetbacks now.

Attached: 1651806716589.jpg (770x525, 119.67K)

im an oldfag from the states. i watched it happen as well. they were good men, now i assume they are divorced, fat, on pills, and living in hovels.

>chinks dont realize we have multiple grocery store chains in a given city, not some government mandated shit
rofl

meathouseinc.com/
mogged

What you zoomers don't know is there was literally cigarette ash over everything pre-1990s. Why do you think sweeping was such a big thing back then? Have actually seen anyone use a broom in the last 10 years?

>multiple grocery store chains in a given city,
Remember the Corona shortages? The stores were all supplied by the same distribution centers. We live in a centralized corporate planned economy.

chopshopgrocer.com/
both 10 minutes away from me
let alone, whole foods, publix, and numerous other grocers of produce etc
fuck off loser 3rd worlders

You can, but most people don't because buying pre-packaged cuts of meat at the supermarket is easier.

nope, just remember people panic buying hoarding shit so people had limit (2) eggs etc
because retards